New Smashbros Discussion Thread

715 posts in this topic

Posted

I love the awkward way the 3 are doing the Wii fit. It's like everyone who's ever used it ever lol.

Mario is focused, Link keeps dropping his leg, and Kirby doesn't even have legs. Lol.

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

Yeah, Kirby doesn't have any knees to bend so he's just on his tippy toes.

Nintendo is just great at stuff like this. (:

Posted

Whoa. Wii Fit Trainer is kin dof bad ass. lol

Sahaqiel and PrimaGaga like this

Posted

(I actually didn't realize megaman was already declared)

He looks like a really entertaining character to watch, what with the way he grabs people and stuff.

I like Megaman, but I would prefer that it be Megaman X.

Posted

That's weird. The Villager and Wii Fit Trainer both seem kind of bland, in terms of design. I don't know what I am expecting, really. I mean, Kirby and Jigglypuff are pink spheres.

If I recall, Namco Bandai has a big hand in the new Smash Bros. game. So I am counting on Pac-man cameos or something. Also, Yoshimitsu who is in Soul Calibur and Tekken could show up. Just because the character floats around different fighting titles. Or the Prince from the Katamari series could show up. Doubt that any of these speculations would be a playable character, but I wouldn't doubt that Namco Bandai's guys show up somehow.

Posted

RIP microsoft, xbox is finished

sony won the console war 

Posted

Man whatever Wii U is doing fine

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Watching the Developer Direct of Wind Waker HD, you can control the speed of the King of Red Lions. That's a great addition, the bad part of Wind Waker was the sailing.

Posted

the good part of Wind Waker was EVERYTHING.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Really thought the true winner was AMD

It doesn't matter which console's bought, it powers them all

Posted

the good part of Wind Waker was EVERYTHING.

I mean it just took a while to sail anywhere, especially in the beginning before you get the warp cyclone.

Posted

I just really enjoyed the sailing. The wide open sea seemed vaster than any other gaming overworld, and the sounds of the waves as you sail along with the theme of the great sea playing.

I don't know. Maybe I just really like sailing in video games.

Posted

I found this on DA and had to share it, so funny!

reunion_by_tran4of3-d68oqjx.jpg

Teto and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

tumblr_moeyttqAY01riub9mo1_500.jpgtumblr_moeyttqAY01riub9mo2_500.jpg

The latest rumors surrounding the Xbox One are that the demos that Microsoft allowed people to play on at E3 were not running on an Xbox One, but instead running on high-end PCs with Titan graphics cards.

If this is the case, they were running the games on a system that is around3x faster than the Xbox One.

These rumors are backed up by images that clearly show a high-end desktop under the displays of the Xbox One stands at E3.

Posted

Its tempting to say those were shopped, but seriously? Watching the bone like this is like watching a train crash. Its so, so awful, and you just can't bring yourself to look away. Or as I like to call it, "Mister Bone's Wild Ride."

1342212633916.jpg

Seriously, it only gets worse and worse and worse and worse and worse.

H4OTOUW.png

Edit: Wait, hang on, here's some more information about that:

c1de707db3d88ef780dff4efea73d565.png

The statement made in the original post applies to the Xbox 360, not the Xbox One. As in, if your account gets straight-up perma-banned on 360, you forfeit the licenses to games you bought digitally. As in, Xbox Live Arcade and stuff. You don’t lose access to the physical games you own, just the ones that you bought on your account with the knowledge that they’d be tied to that account.

But even if this was for the Xbox One, it still shouldn’t matter. For one, those perma-bans? They tend to only be for people who physical open up and mod their consoles to allow them to hack in multiplayer, people who actively try to steal accounts, people who try to scam others. And even ignoring that, guess what! This is exactly the same policy that Steam has. If you get perma-banned from Steam, you lose all your games, no refunds. This has been policy for pretty much since the service started. Odd that you never hear any complaining about it when the same thing happens on a service people like.

TL;DR: This is for 360, not Xbox One. Steam has the same policy and no one complains. Check the sources before jumping on the hate wagon.

Still, I'm pretty upset that they're apparently going to ban you from being able to play any of the games you download if your account gets banned, which is all of them because of how the bone works.