New Smashbros Discussion Thread

715 posts in this topic

Posted

screen-6.jpg

Zelda's back. How do they make all the females so attractive... Even Link knows.

screen-9.jpg

Oh, man, SHE GOT UPDATED. SPIRIT TRACKS IS BEING ACKNOWLEDGED. (The internet informs me that since her pose in both this one and the last one are so similar, Phantom Knight might just be an Assist Trophy. If it is, I'll just be really sad and disappointed in Sakurai.)

screen-2.jpg

My name is... HOUOUIN ZERUDA!

screen-7.jpg

Agent Zako and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

Princess Zelda has awoken after thousands of years of slumber and with her fellow ancient princesses she has invaded Japan in a quest to find Super Asia and complete Majora's Mask, which will transform her into the Ultimate Princess Life-form.

This will be the plot to the new smash bros. in my head no matter what anyone says.

T1g and pheonix561 like this

Posted

screen-2.jpg

My name is... HOUOUIN ZERUDA!

SHE HAS A STAND AND EVERYTHING

T1g, Agent Zako and Teto like this

Posted

Princess Zelda has awoken after thousands of years of slumber and with her fellow ancient princesses she has invaded Japan in a quest to find Super Asia and complete Majora's Mask, which will transform her into the Ultimate Princess Life-form.

This will be the plot to the new smash bros. in my head no matter what anyone says.

print it

Posted

Also, Dedede and Lucario have been revealed, but I didn't post about thing because lazy.

Posted

I'm hype as hell for Little Mac, ngl

Posted

When they said an unexpected character i was hoping for something really weird. Like,Sega Racing had Wreck it Ralph and Danica Patrick....

Posted

So far I'm really just disappointed with the new roster. Little mac is cool and all but it just doesn't seem like they're giving us many new toys. I was also hoping against hope just now that they were going to introduce a joestar character, just by the art style of his trailer. I love his final smash though.

Posted

Pheo why the puppy would a jojo character be in ssb4?

Like, I am the guy who likes jojo and I think that is a terrible idea

Anyway, Little Mac looks like my kind of fighter: short, fast, packs a mean punch and has a counter

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Does anyone here like Marth? I don't like Marth.

Posted

I don't mind playing as Marth?

Posted

I love Marth. He has the perfect combination of height, attack range, recovery, floatiness, etc. for me. Plus, I like his design and attacks.

Posted

Little Mac's introduction was awesome and he makes sense as a SSB fighter; if the Ice Climbers got a spot, then...?

Though I really liked that Samus was the one who pointed out the height difference (she's probably the tallest fighter, idk man) I can't help but think they strategically chose her because if it were another woman without her armor on, people would freak out because Mac's hitting a woman. Samus could have taken that punch armor or not. So I'm on the fence with that one. On the other hand, it's fun to see their interpretations of how the fighters would interact outside their universes. There was something cute about Samus showing any personality at all, then rolling on through inconspicuously while Mac and his trainer took a break.

Though I know the trailer really had a Jojo-esque look to it, it would have reeeaaally been jumping the shark. The shark would be jumped so hard it'd be in space

like Cars

SilverAlchemic and T1g like this

Posted

cars-in-space.gif

seriously pheo if you want it that badly go play jump super stars or whatever the puppy its called. its just shonen jump super smash bros for the DS and one of them has DIO and Jotaro in it

Btw, Little Mac seems to have super armor on some of his moves. I can dig it