New Smashbros Discussion Thread

715 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe Robin is gender neutral

Posted

Pretty sure robin was just chosen because it is Unisex

Posted

So I heard (really late) that Wario was "leaked" in a way. In the Shop Channel on the 3DS, there was a special section for Wario, and under that category, all of the games with Wario on it were available. Smash Bros 4 was listed there, and then taken down later. This news is from June, I believe. 

Also, the picture of the day shows the Mii Fighters in costumes. The Mii with the gun-hand has a Samus mask. The sword Mii has a Meta Knight mask. I don't know if that means Meta Knight is confirmed or what. It probably means nothing. He's the only sword guy with a mask. There's probably like a Link hat, too. It's just weird that the Meta Knight mask would be an option.I don't really want Meta Knight back, if they sacrifice like Game and Watch or someone. Meta Knight should be the first to go. But in regards to the masks in general, they seem like a cool idea. 

ALSO, according to multiple sources, Coro Coro is alledgedly going to post the official full roster on August 12th (tomorrow). I am excited but kind of wish we'd get to see when the game comes out. I live for the reveal trailers.

Posted

Yeah, I mean, look at how ugly those boots are.

PrimaGaga and T1g like this

Posted

And seriously, who wears orange?

Posted

Those are the special outfits from Fusion and Zero Mission iirc (the ones you see for getting 100% item pickups or a low time for completion). I remember the Fusion one quite well :x

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

metroidzero06.png

for the record samus looks badass in her justin bailey suit

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted (edited)

BvcdWfiIUAAsmBY.jpg-large.jpeg

The legitimacy doesn't really matter. But the Duck and Dog look appealing. You can't argue about that. Dr. Mario and uh.. "Dark Pit" are terrible choices for a fake "leak". The stage selection page is really amateurish, too. Also Ganondorf is really dark, probably to hide that he was just taken from Brawl/Twilight Princess' design. 

I really want Paper Mario to be here. If the Duck Hunt guys were included and looked like this, I would play with them so hard. 

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)
PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Actual funny "Smash leaks" unlike the previous post:

MLOIxMs.png

hDIxQ4H.png

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

@LL that leak would be cool for Duck Hunt alone. Bowser Jr. Might be really cool, but after Mario Kart 8's baby roster, I unno i feel biased against it.

Who is the blonde dude in the top middle?

Also, Robin is awesome, but would actually be much cooler if they just used my Fire Emblem Avatar, Prima Gaga. I mean, that's what everyone really wants.

Posted

The guy is Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles. Never heard of him.

PrimaGaga likes this