New Smashbros Discussion Thread

715 posts in this topic

Posted

I was playing with a friend fur like 2 hours. The game only takes like 11 gb of space. Contrary to all the reports to the contrary

Posted

I have it reserved but there's no point in getting it until I have the gamecube controller adapter.

Posted

how good is it

Posted

Its pretty damn good. It is more or less the 3ds version with crazier visuals and also 8 player smash, which is pure chaos. Also note that you can only have 4 3ds's connected to the wii u at a time, so you cant use only 3ds' as controllers if you want to do 8 player

Posted

I just spent the last like 14 hours playing this game with people

I am working on transitioning from my Mii Brawler as my main to Zero Suit Samus

Posted

Hey do you have the GC adapter? I got my game today and played for a bit. I'm fiending for the adapter real bad. It's still fun though.

Posted

I forgot to mention, I failed to get a GC adapter because there wasn't one at either store me and my friend went to. I DID, however, get my Marth Amiibo. It is already level 50, and it edge guards and counters like a puppying champ

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

when u back in town t1ggen

Posted

tonight around 5pm or so. We can hang out tomorrow probably

Posted

ok

I am sick also, but I've got filter masks and I'm being careful.

Posted

My amiibo, named Mooth, also has developed the craziest mixup. He either counters, or forward smashes. So you don't know if you are supposed to run up and hit him or not. He also did the tournament finish of down air-ing a player into the pit while fast falling with them

pheonix561 and Sahaqiel like this

Posted

Risky spike finishes are simultaneously some of the best and most horrible ways to beat an opponent.

Posted

You shouldn't raise the amiibo on just 8-player smash battles with items on, because that winds up confusing it. You gotta do matches with less people and with items off too, to give it a healthy diet

Posted

There are just no GameCube adapters anywhere right now. I am currently relying on Saha to have better luck finding them. I guess I will ask Ben to as well

Posted

What exactly is a gamecube adapter and how does it work? Why do I need to find one? I have no idea what this is or why or how it relates to smash.