New Smashbros Discussion Thread

715 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree. 

Speaking of Twilight Princess and things that no one asked for: Nintendo is re-releasing Twilight Princess in HD. loooool

I love TP, but I'm getting sick of all the remakes. I want Zelda Wii U like right now.

On this topic: Does anybody even play Mario Tennis?

No. I played Mario Tennis Power Tour for the GBA and it was amazing. I love how they added in a story and rpg elements. It was simple, but fun. This new game looks simple and boring. The only thing I like about it is that you can have an amiibo be your partner and it learns and gets better. Though, it's not enough to make me buy it.

Posted

Mario is a puppying asshole

Posted

can't believe i have to wait til december for Snake to be confirmed

pheonix561 and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT THIS IS ALL KONAMI'S FAULT

SilverAlchemic and T1g like this

Posted

I'm so pissed. I've never even heard of Bayonetta until just now. There's no way she beat Shantae, Banjo-Kazooie, Snake, or the rest.

Posted

You've never heard of Shantae either until you googled it. Guarantee it. 

Posted

You've never heard of Shantae either until you googled it. Guarantee it. 

Nope. I watched an LP of Shante and Shantae: Risky's Revenge before playing Shantae and The Pirate's Curse. That was 4 or 5 months ago.

T1g likes this

Posted

missing the point

Posted

idc We got two awesome girl fighters i have no regrets. Sure Shantae would have been cool but i like to think of this as the next step to cementing Bayonetta as a nintendo only franchise. She is an awesome character and the games are fun

Posted

I wish we hadn't gotten another Fire Emblem swordsman. I mean, yeah, I'm all for cute white-haired protagonists, but I feel like there could've been a better choice than Corrin.

Posted

I wish we hadn't gotten another Fire Emblem swordsman. I mean, yeah, I'm all for cute white-haired protagonists, but I feel like there could've been a better choice than Corrin.

Yeah. It's just a way to market Fire Emblem Fates. You think they would've gone for Chrom since everyone would've been more interested in that than a character from a game that's not out yet.

Posted

Corrin looks like a very interesting character, and I have no doubt that I'll enjoy playing as them, but literally no one asked for another fire emblem character. The game isn't even out yet I haven't been given enough time to care about who the fuck they are.

Posted

yeah just like Shulk, its basically a plug for a nintendo game they want to sell well

but again, whatever

SilverAlchemic likes this