New Smashbros Discussion Thread

715 posts in this topic

Posted

Are you high? She is 100% badass milf. Never played the game so all I can speak of is aesthetics, but she is very attractive. Like, come on. It's like saying "I don't see race". Of course you do, doesn't make you an asshole to notice. Bayonetta is a very obviously sexy character.

She's not eye candy though just because she's hot. She's also a badass. It's a crying shame to ignore how rad she is as a character, from what footage I've seen.

Posted

Teto doesn't like it when people don't find his waifus hot :p

Teto, T1g and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

Have you seen that ass Knuckle? Are you blind?

T1g and Knuckle like this

Posted

Isn't this the guy that hated Rosalina so much that he ordered 100 Rosalina amiibos just so no one else could have them?

Yes, his babbery knows no bounds. It's hilarious and crazy how delusional he is.

It's funny how he called Bayonetta eye candy. She isn't even that attractive. She looks like one of those librarians you'd see in a movie who's supposed to be smart, but not the least bit attractive.

How can you not consider Bayonetta attractive. Have you not SEEN those HENTAI LEGS? Real though, it's hard to not be attracted to her in general. Especially because of the reasons Teto gave.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Are you high? She is 100% badass milf. Never played the game so all I can speak of is aesthetics, but she is very attractive. Like, come on. It's like saying "I don't see race". Of course you do, doesn't make you an asshole to notice. Bayonetta is a very obviously sexy character.

She's not eye candy though just because she's hot. She's also a badass. It's a crying shame to ignore how rad she is as a character, from what footage I've seen.

Yes, his babbery knows no bounds. It's hilarious and crazy how delusional he is.

How can you not consider Bayonetta attractive. Have you not SEEN those HENTAI LEGS? Real though, it's hard to not be attracted to her in general. Especially because of the reasons Teto gave.

Personally, I don't find short hair or glasses attractive. I know other people do, and that's fine, but I don't.

Posted

Personally, I don't find short hair or glasses attractive. I know other people do, and that's fine, but I don't.

that bod tho

T1g and SilverAlchemic like this