Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chimetals is a no good dirty nail painter

6 posts in this topic

Posted

[01:21:30 | Edited 01:21:34] Chimetals: also not sure what color i should paint my nails :/
[01:21:36] Chimetals: i just
[01:21:41] Chimetals: have so much nail polish
[01:21:47] Chimetals: its my secret guilty pleasure

owned

Makeup discussion.
T1g and emsomniac like this

Posted

I painted my nails onces.

My 4th (?) grade class read Holes and then instead of a test we had a class project where each of us took the role of a character and pretended to be on Oprah where Oprah (the teacher) would interview us. I, due to my passionate reading skills, was chosen to be the Warden. 

Now, if you have read Holes, you'd know that the Warden was the only good character. You'd also know that she had nail polish made of rattle snake venom. So naturally, I painted my nails for the part.

Got an A+!

Got called a faggot numerous times!

T1g, Sahaqiel and Treemotan like this

Posted

Cascade offered to paint my nails once but I said no

biggest mistake ever :sadlink:

T1g and PrimaGaga like this

Posted

I tried to grow my nails out on my left hand. Or like, I looked at them one day and noticed that they were long. So I rolled with it. My friend gave me a file that removes ridges, then smooths the nail and then buffs and polishes them. I also had mail-strengthening polish. Also I was sharpening them to points. Then I stopped because it was dumb.

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

it just feels so faaaaaaaaaaaaaabuloussssssssssssssssssssssssss

seriously, i bit m nails from like, kindergarten till sometime last year or the year before i think. when i was a kid, my mom even used some special foul-tasting nail polish to try to discourage me. i somehow figured out how to remove the taste. got braces in high school ish. still didnt stop me. somehow just stopped for no real reason (not even "im stopping!!!1!") in college.

on the other hand, its been replaced with biting my lips and obsessive nail care. like, when they hit a certain length, i can no longer pick the dirt out from under them with them, and that was where id usually cut my nails again :<

im just so addicted to drumming them on things, i like feeling their length so much ;u; gawd i need a scratching post or something.

and somehow ive also accumulated a lot of nail polish over the years. i mean, having painted nails delayed the chewing by about a week, but it still doesnt explain why i have an explosion of the stuff. its fun to look at though. so many lovely colors and then i have them on my nails, its the best ;u;

emsomniac likes this