Undertale

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Is there a way to just skip Mettaton-Ex? ;( Quite frankly I suck at this game, and my morale is so drained by this point.

are you literally me I am fighting this guy right now and, as hilarious and ridiculous a concept his character is that I like a lot, the actual dodging attacks shit feels literally impossible. Everything he throws at you is like, too much at once and unless you have superhuman reflexes you can't avoid them. And puppy the bombs. Nobody has reflexes this good I refuse to believe it. Same with Muffet. Cute but annoying.

I really am enjoying the characters and story and general feel/humour of the game, and I think the choice of killing monsters or sparing them and that changes the tone of the game is a really neat spin on the formula, you can tell a lot of effort and charm went into making this game, but my god, every boss fight has tripped me up and killed me repeatedly lol. Even some random monsters have killed me. I JUST CAN'T DODGE TO SAVE MY LIFE. It is really a bit draining lol. Play this game people but prepare yourself to die endlessly and have a million healing items on you at all times no question. 

Also stop letting over-enthusiastic fans dictate how much you like something you really just need to learn to ignore them and let them get on with their fun. It can be annoying sure but like, you don't have to look at it. You can close the tumblr page. Just experience it on its own merits.

SilverAlchemic, T1g and Teto like this

Posted

yeah teto didnt you leave tumblr

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Guess which two scottish people have beaten Undertale since the last post

SilverAlchemic and Teto like this

Posted

True Ending spoiler

tumblr_nwx30cR8u11rs86v5o1_1280.pngtumblr_nwx30cR8u11rs86v5o2_1280.png

Genocide Run spoiler

bTtv7Ka.png

SilverAlchemic and T1g like this

Posted

Every time someone i am subscribed to on youtube almost finishes a run of this game, another one starts their own run

I will never be free from this game

Teto and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

That sounds like the best kind of problem.

Posted

Me: "I am sooo puppying done with this shitty-ass meme game"
Me: *plays 26 hours in one week*

SilverAlchemic, T1g, Knuckle and 1 other like this

Posted

That was more or less what i was thinking as we discussed all the intricacies of the game while you were playing

SilverAlchemic and Teto like this

Posted

DR SHRUBBERY! likes this

Posted

I was hoping that something special would happen in Snowdin on Christmas but I couldn't find anything :(