Are you gay yet?

68 posts in this topic

Posted

oh dear :sadlink:

Posted

My sexuality is quite an odd little thing. Primarily, I identify as being gay, seeing as most of the time I am sexually attracted to women, only incidentally being sexually attracted to men. On the romantic attraction side, I consider myself panromantic. So, panromantic homosexual, with incidental heterosexual attraction. Or, if you really want to oversimplify it, panromantic bisexual. 

Which works out well for a certain someone, since instead of his girlfriend getting upset at him for having pictures of boobs or questionable pictures of anime girls on his computer, his girlfriend is actively sending him these pictures. That she may also have on her computer. Among other things.

Where am I going with this.

Posted

I remember reading about a lesbian who had a straight male roommate and if she went a long time without any action she'd ask if he wanted to hook up as sex friends. I don't see anything contradictory in that really. It's like they used each other as sex toys, only in a friendly consensual manner. Sexuality isn't black and white, and you can be like, 90% gay with a 10% incidence of heterosexual attraction. It's a major way to discuss sexuality.

It's my belief that sexual exclusivity is a total fabrication. Like I don't think people are naturally swayed away from same sex (or opposite sex) relations. At their cores I think people start as bisexual, and there's always someone you might stray away from your perceived sexuality for.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Still not gay. Will update if situation changes.

pheonix561 and Cirt like this

Posted

pheo will be waiting for you, though he isn't willing to admit it himself

pheonix561 likes this