Are you gay yet?

68 posts in this topic

Posted

holy SHIT you are a freaking 6 year old member

except now that i think of it I am a 4 year old member

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

Posted

Lol I'll be pushing five in november

Anyways, no, the site does not still have armies. Merciful King Pheo The Final (yours truly) has since united the warring tribes of Hyrule under one glorious banner.

SilverAlchemic and Chimetals like this

Posted

except for me stop forgetting about me i'm right here still rebelling against you dorkus :sadlink:

Also, Great Army of Hyrule 4ever.

Posted

except for me stop forgetting about me i'm right here still rebelling against you dorkus :sadlink:

Also, Great Army of Hyrule 4ever.

A one man rebellion. Basically, one of those people on the streets foretelling kingdom come every time no matter how many times it's supposed to have passed.

T1g and pheonix561 like this

Posted

I don't need no support anyway

Posted

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

I am, and many of those with access to this profile are, 6+ year old members. My personal account is a little older. The Igos profile was created prior to the advent of the army forums. I couldn't say for sure, but I believe it was the first, using essentially the same signature to gain members. Certain members, if not all, were given the login information for the profile. It was kind of like a club, just for funsies. If you have access to the account, chances are that you're an old member, from the good old days when people still found secrets in Ocarina of Time, etc. Unfortunately, since this profile is usable by many people, you can't always trust what it says. DunDUnDUN

T1g likes this

Posted

Jesus Christ I haven't seen you for a while

Has it been 6 years. puppying hell

Posted

Nah, its community has actually dwindled pretty far over the years. We're just chilling out mostly. Armies don't exist anymore. Dustin isn't even the admin anymore, Tappy is. A lot of stuff's changed.

Posted

No surprises there. The armies were silly from the start, given that there wasn't any way to compete with eachother. And I suppose the old admins got bored with the site or had other activities to occupy their time. That's life. Well, to get back on topic, and since I appear to be the only active user with access to this account, I'll use it to say that I'm straight, and support equal rights all around. I think I'm done posting for now. Maybe I'll pop in when another console Zelda is out. Until next time, Ciao~

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Was that the same igo that had the dr eggman avatar? Or I think that was ivo actually.

Posted

And please ignore the signature. I'm leaving it alone for sentimental users, but don't PM GM, as he is an inactive user.

Im pleased that you didn't change it.

It was easier to recognize you because of it :)

And, to stay in topic. I'm gay xD and I figured it when I started University

Posted

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

if your account isnt at least 6 years old, you're basically a non-member. (just kidding)

Nah, its community has actually dwindled pretty far over the years. We're just chilling out mostly. Armies don't exist anymore. Dustin isn't even the admin anymore, Tappy is. A lot of stuff's changed.

thats true. this place feels like a ghost town. and everyone seems a lot older than back then. i dunno, like, there's a lack of young users compared to a few years ago, for some reason new young members stopped joining. oh well ): 

Posted

I've brought it up a lot. It's just that we've never done anything about it because we're too preoccupied already and scare away any eager upstarts who might help, even if it's a little.

Posted

Maybe Sahaqiel should stop criticising literally anyone who isn't him about the state of Hnet. I don't care about returning to Zelda basics, most of us don't, more activity would be great but you seem to want us to stop the way we use Hnet. And we don't scare away new people, I haven't seen someone new that's been treated like shit for long while now.