Are you gay yet?

68 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd probably pay $60 to just hang out with you for a couple hours

I really need better money management

Posted

The year is 2013 and Phanta is the last homosexual in hyrule.

Posted

the year is 2016 and pheo is the last heterosexual in hyrule

Posted

Hahaha, oh, pheo.

*wink*

pheonix561 and PrimaGaga like this

Posted

technically i was one, almost two

though i guess that is baby

Posted

Dude it blows my mind that people were born in 1995. Dont even talk about 2000. That's just. WOW.

Sahaqiel and T1g like this

Posted

Yeah, it's really weird to think about. We're here in 2013, so people who were born in 2000 are now freshly entering their teens. And in a year they'll be highschool students. That's weird.

Posted

Not really actually. 2014 - 2000 is 14, so it makes sense. Nothing supernatural.

Posted

Dude it blows my mind that people were born in 1995. Dont even talk about 2000. That's just. WOW.

i babysat a kid born in 2000. him and his sis thought that pokemon games like trozei or ranger were legit pokemon games. i proceeded to throw firered and leafgreen at them. the 2000 kid got hooked. ground my level 50-something pikachu up like 10 levels in the starting area.

this conversation just makes me feel old.

Posted

i figured pretty easily what my sexuality was in high school.

roughly seven years later, ive been thinking i might have come to the wrong conclusion from the data i gathered. also only vote in my category so far, im kainda curious for the results.

And then your sexuality... switched...

form a queue everyone, I'm charging £20 per hour. £50 for the weirder kinks that are surely out there

bellyrubbing

Also Teto, maybe it's not any longer than my typical stories, but I just don't feel like typing all of it out right now.

SilverAlchemic and Teto like this

Posted

2D :(

Posted (edited)

Well that's fun. I'm glad to see we have a rather open community on Hyrule these days.

I was just browsing the forums today, and it occurred to me that I was part of the Igos user "network". So now I'm curious: are there any members aside from those listed in Igos's friend list that have access? And does the site still have "armies"? I'm just curious; I don't use the site often, so I don't know.

And please ignore the signature. I'm leaving it alone for sentimental users, but don't PM GM, as he is an inactive user.

Edited by IgosDuIkana (see edit history)