BECAUSE ONEE-SUCKER

<3<

HATE

Posted

YOU :(

Posted

Im p sure Britain was the biggest empire actually Silver

Posted (edited)

No. I really don't like this state. I couldn't tell you why, I just don't.

Plus I've been stuck in the middle of Greenville the whole time, so it's not like I had the chance to see anything pretty.

Oh man, you're in Greenville, really? I go there almost every other weekend, I guess thats another hnet member who lives in North Carolina I know of now, besides Knuckle and Arcticfire.

G-vegas isn't so bad, have you ever been to Kinston? I live near there, oh man, so boring. At least Greenville has gamestop, sonic, and some other places. I mean they're nothing special, but Kinston just doesn't have them.

I supposed I should ask a question while I'm posting in this topic.

Is the age displayed on your profile your true age? I don't know it just seems weird to me that someone joined hnet at age 9 or 10 and actually stuck around. I mean, if it isn't your true age you don't have to say your true age or anything, its just a Yes or No question.

Edited by Double45 (see edit history)

Posted

Is the age displayed on your profile your true age? I don't know it just seems weird to me that someone joined hnet at age 9 or 10 and actually stuck around. I mean, if it isn't your true age you don't have to say your true age or anything, its just a Yes or No question.

Yeah, man. I'm 13. I made a really umb joke topic about this a while ago saying I was 17 because people always thought i was older than I really am.

I CAN SHOW EVERYONE THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IF YOU WANT

Im p sure Britain was the biggest empire actually Silver

FINE OKAY WHATEVER I JUST LIKED ROME BETTER

Posted

Though yeah, the British empire is pretty great.

So do you pledge allegiance to Mother Britannia, and forfeit your American citizenship, ready to work to take down the yanks at all costs? aye or nay

In a more serious/less dumb note, what are your opinions on me, lol. actually that is a p. dumb question. But I'm paranoid today. :L

Posted

Aye.

I think you're really great! Like definitely one of my favorite people on the site. :>

Posted

AND THE FEELING IS MUTUAL ALRIGHT?! :>

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

What even is our relationship, Silver?

Your tsundere method is more confusing than pheo's.

Posted

I joke about hating you a lot but i actually really like you. :3

Chimetals likes this

Posted

Audite, parum mauris. Romam est optimum imperium in sæcula stupri, et tu credo quod melius matrem stupri. Romam est virtus. Argentum 'sit potentia. Latina est virtus. Potestatem. Qui est Romae. Maximum imperium gratia terrae.*

*Listen here, you little shit. Rome is the puppying best empire ever, and you had best mother puppying believe that. Rome is power. Silver is power. Latin is power. Power. That is Rome. The greatest empire to grace the Earth.

im really curious: did you teach yourself these things, use some sort of dictionary, or punch the bottom part into google translate?

SilverAlchemic likes this