Post pictures of the life that surrounds you

298 posts in this topic

Posted

As if I didn't have enough to feel bad about today being Mother's Day it's the second year in a row I missed the dinner. On top of that my dad tells me that every once and a while he'll catch my Cat Louie standing motionless in my room as if waiting for me.

louie_in_copyright_infringement_by_savan

LLmao ?✊? likes this

Posted

Poor Otis :c

Posted (edited)

I am posting this here because this is what I have been working on. I didn't wanna make an art thread or look up my old one.

Here is a finished drawing I did. I am currently looking around at print shops who are able to print with 15 colors. Competitive Smash players like custom shirts with their characters. I posted a rough version of this online and it got like 350 likes and dozens of people said they'd buy it right then if it was available.

I am going to a national Smash Bros tournament in June, so hopefully I can sell some. I am gonna donate a few as prizes for local monthly tournaments, to promote it. Not trying to profit necessarily, but it'll be cool to have actual merchandise that I've sold. I would like to have an artist alley table within the next year or so. Also, video game tournaments don't attract too many good artist alley artists. I think last year, there were half a dozen at this tournament.

(My old version has the regular show title card background/space background. I liked it, but it's too much for a T shirt. So I am just posting this design. I also called it "regular shine" because of Fox and Falco's shine attack. I also was playing around with Regular Show-style text that was like "Better luck next time, loser!" or like "Mission complete, dude")

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)
Knuckle, Teto and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

I have a problem.

abNff0r.jpg

PuGj4I2.jpg

HOnzrT5.jpg

vRsG6Xo.jpg

o7qJGMQ.jpg

And that problem is DWINDLING SHELF SPACE.

T1g likes this

Posted

livin the life

Posted

You walk a path i wish i could follow

Posted

I like to doodle on little cardboard squares at work and hide them around the store, in places that only other employees will see. Apparently one of my coworkers had their 11 year-old sister at work one day and she, the child, found some of my hidden squares. Had no idea since I was probably not even there that day. But my coworker comes up to me today, right before I left, and gives me this picture that her sister made for me in art class. She made it just for me!! I'm so happy guys, I'm gonna frame it and hang it on my wall. I'm so happy I could inspire a kid to draw, especially something "out of the box" that she probably wouldn't have drawn to begin with. Rock on, Abby!

CISqDdTUAAEaNVn.jpg

Some of my other coworkers were like "somethings wrong with your sister" and oh man that pissed me off. Like puppy off. Youre gonna judge a child based on a single drawing? Her creativity is "wrong"? I told them all off. GROW. UP.

LLmao ?✊?, Teto and Cascade like this

Posted

lol did she write the speech bubble?

The mouth and muzzle are great lol

Posted

She left the speech bubble blank for class but wrote in the words when she got home haha

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

That girl is actually really smart, wow

Pizzza likes this

Posted

Apparently in Sunday school at church when I was little, for Easter they asked us to draw and combine some symbols of Easter. In my mind therefore it made sense for me to find a creative way to combine the easter bunny and the crucifix and I drew the easter bunny nailed to the cross. Makes sense though, right? Ask us to combine symbols and this kind of thing is bound to happen. I'm not sure if the teachers there were concerned or amused, but knowing them they probably took it grimly.

What do you expect though? You teach children about a man heaving a cross up a hill and then being nailed to it and left to die by blood loss or exposure, and you expect children to be innocent and unaffected? If it's really so bad for children to have these images in their head then don't display so many different gory adaptations all over the place. If anything it kind of just shows how little I understood suffering and pain, and that made me more innocent.

Still, funny though.

pheonix561 and LLmao ?✊? like this

Posted

I don't care for Jesus but I sure do appreciate his rock hard abs

sexy-christ1.jpg

Teto and Cascade like this

Posted

I don't care for Jesus but I sure do appreciate his rock hard abs

sexy-christ1.jpg

He does crossfit

Pizzza, T1g and Teto like this