BUT I CAN STILL FEEL THE HEAT ON MY SKIN

THIS MESS WE'RE IN, WELL YOU AND I

MAYBE YOU AND I

Gf6zNJZ.jpg

WE CAN LIGHT UP THE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

IT'S NOT EVEN THANKSGIVING YET puppy

DR SHRUBBERY! likes this

Posted

CHRISTMASTIME BEGINS THE DAY AFTER HALLOWEEN IN MY HOUSEHOLD.

I CAN LITERALLY HEAR MY MOM'S JOSH GROBAN CD PLAYING IN THE OTHER ROOM RIGHT NOW.

Sayubie likes this

Posted

By the way "Eric" is our forum's very own T1g (and also my triplet brother as some of you apparently still haven't learned)

Posted

b1mpnYN.jpg

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Your black and white dog looks a whole lot like my roommate's new puppy "Piggy," who I don't think I've posted pictures of here and will probably do so next time I see him.

Teto likes this

Posted

CHRISTMASTIME BEGINS THE DAY AFTER HALLOWEEN IN MY HOUSEHOLD.

I CAN LITERALLY HEAR MY MOM'S JOSH GROBAN CD PLAYING IN THE OTHER ROOM RIGHT NOW.

That would physically make me ill

Posted

My room

tumblr_mvq1lbtbu71qfh8l4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvq2jdSsmI1qfh8l4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvq0yfTFpy1qfh8l4o1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvxinnwf2M1qfh8l4o1_1280.jpg

The rest of my life in pictures can be seen on my Instagram, I suppose

Teto likes this

Posted

Always liked the idea of having posters all over my room, but never can think of anything I'm committed enough to to give it any kind of physical representation in my real life, so to speak. In that I would feel weird if people saw posters of stuff I liked in my room.

Anywhere in particular you got the posters? Like, did you get them printed off yourself, or did you just find them at cons/online?

Posted

Probably from various purchases; some games come with posters. The wallscrolls you can get at certain video game/novelty shops. The Kids on the Slope poster was probably the AX I went to that we were simultaneously at. (Joshizzle, I actually pointed your Assassin's Creed group out to my girlfriend, because of your flag. We crossed paths and didn't see each other.)

Posted

Anywhere in particular you got the posters? Like, did you get them printed off yourself, or did you just find them at cons/online?

I printed out the FF posters on my closet doors. Everything else were things that were being given out at San Diego Comic Con or Anime Expo, or were hook ups from friends who work at GameStop. Things like the MGS or FFXIV poster were actually preorder bonuses for those games, but my friends just gave me whatever extras they had. The AC: Revelations and ACIV posters and the XIII-2 character cut outs were things they hung in the store, and gave them to me once promotions were over. The huge Sekakoi vinyl scroll was something my friend's sister's graphic design firm was commissioned to print for Fanime in San Jose, but they accidentally printed an extra one by mistake so she just gave it to me.

Nothing on any of my walls were things I actually paid for, now that you ask haha

(Joshizzle, I actually pointed your Assassin's Creed group out to my girlfriend, because of your flag. We crossed paths and didn't see each other.)

Fancy that~

Posted

Ok so like right outside of my house theres a lot of these lights that you put into the ground, apparently some ants built an ant nest right near one and have completely filled up the light.

qsyu71o.png

I was going to take a night version of the picture, but literally no light shines through, lame.

pheonix561 and Teto like this

Posted

thats hilarious and weird and scary that they could do that/build a mound that big

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

It's neat they filled up the light, actually. It would be even neater if the light actually showed you some crazy cross-section of your lamp.

Fancy that~

How funny would it be if one of us mock assassinated the other upon noticing it.

Then again, we might not have even recognized each other.

Posted

We are selling this at my store. I really really want it, but it costs 80 puppying dollars. Totally not worth it. Especially since it's only in my store because they couldnt sell it in it's original store. Even if I wanted to dish out the cash, i wouldnt have the money til tuesday and it'll probs be gone by then. Ah well. It's still super rad. </3

tumblr_mwc2xsMNsW1qft31ko1_500.jpg