Post pictures of the life that surrounds you

298 posts in this topic

Posted

Me + Bros = Chill

3jOmyqq.jpg

1ZPOWDR.jpg

B2tl669.jpg

2P2gKFp.jpg

(first time smoking hookah) (it was interesting I suppose)

Posted

I used to be really into smoking hookah. Now it's kinda lame. But occasionally i'll go to a hookah lounge to play video games with the people there. Not often anymore though,.

Posted

tumblr_mrmnthfVx41qhstwjo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mrmnthfVx41qhstwjo1_500.jpg

I'm in the process of re-doing my room almost entirely.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

I wanted to post the house I'm staying in for the next year here, but I haven't gotten around to that yet. Instead here's some photos of the house guest I hate the most:

5qTtHw3.jpg

Why does there have to be a cat here.

Yb8nOHW.jpg

GET OFF MY LAP IDIOT.

Her name is "Fatbutt."

Eka, Teto, Gilded Grace and 1 other like this

Posted

New livin' quarters on campus.

1174581_10153159591520244_1431476432_n.j

1236767_10153159591160244_609525424_n.jp

1173612_10153159591165244_1142820925_n.j

1174694_10153159591155244_1849694359_n.j

Teto likes this

Posted

Lol my house is nowhere near that clean:

iEIPyyj.jpg

Two of my roommates, Steve and Lauran, watching some movie.

AVUiaDf.jpg

I have no idea who put all these beer things here or how long they've been there but there they are.

I'll post more pics eventually.

Teto and Eka like this

Posted

I wanted to post the house I'm staying in for the next year here, but I haven't gotten around to that yet. Instead here's some photos of the house guest I hate the most:

5qTtHw3.jpg

Why does there have to be a cat here.

Yb8nOHW.jpg

GET OFF MY LAP IDIOT.

Her name is "Fatbutt."

Can't be that bad.

Posted

The other day, I was doing my daily pushups with her in the room. She saw me get started, and ran under me while I was trying to do them. She rubbed herself against my arms and lied down under my chest, and when I tried shifting to one side she rolled under me, and when I tried shifting to the other side she did the same thing. I have no idea why she doesn't want me doing pushups but for some reason I'm just not allowed to do them with her around.

Teto likes this

Posted

The other day, I was doing my daily pushups with her in the room. She saw me get started, and ran under me while I was trying to do them. She rubbed herself against my arms and lied down under my chest, and when I tried shifting to one side she rolled under me, and when I tried shifting to the other side she did the same thing. I have no idea why she doesn't want me doing pushups but for some reason I'm just not allowed to do them with her around.

She probably saw your stringy, wiry, muscled form and just wanted you to stop. You need to see the creature you've become Pheo, you mad dog, you.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Is that cilian Murphy on tv

Posted

Lol my house is nowhere near that clean:

iEIPyyj.jpg

Two of my roommates, Steve and Lauran, watching some movie.

AVUiaDf.jpg

I have no idea who put all these beer things here or how long they've been there but there they are.

I'll post more pics eventually.

Living in a house with folk looks rad as shit. I'll have to look into doing that if I ever go back to university.

Posted

It might be? I have no idea.

But yeah, I was pretty nervous about moving into a new house with roommates and all, but so far it's actually been pretty great. None of my roommates are slobs, everyone likes each other, and so on. It used to be a party house actually, with big parties at least once a month, but they decided to stop hosting big afterparties here for a while. We were talking about having one with a keg in september though. Not to mention I have twice the space in my room than I did in my various dorm rooms, and I think my house is actually closer to the art building than my dorm was. Living in a house has so far turned out to be a pretty good decision.

Posted

It is. Looks like 28 days later.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

It might be? I have no idea.

But yeah, I was pretty nervous about moving into a new house with roommates and all, but so far it's actually been pretty great. None of my roommates are slobs, everyone likes each other, and so on. It used to be a party house actually, with big parties at least once a month, but they decided to stop hosting big afterparties here for a while. We were talking about having one with a keg in september though. Not to mention I have twice the space in my room than I did in my various dorm rooms, and I think my house is actually closer to the art building than my dorm was. Living in a house has so far turned out to be a pretty good decision.

Yeah dawg I don't know what you were waiting for

I moved out of a dorm after freshman year. lived in an apartment complex 2nd year, a house third year, and now I'm in a townhouse. it's kind of neat since I've had a little of everything but damn I'm tired of moving

dorms are the literal worst though

Posted

I dunno man I guess I just got accustomed to dorm life