Battle Critters Werewolf

134 posts in this topic

Posted

IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR BC WW!! WOOT! These are the people I have playing.

Elwayguy7+

Ammonsa+

Cascade+

Teto+

Knuckle+

Dolphin621+

Sahaqiel+

Emma+

LL+

Gilded Grace+

subs- Sayuri, Compulsia

I'm about to send everyone their roles, so please don't post here until I say it's okay. I prematurely made this thread just so people would know whose playing (since the last thread got deleted)

I would also like to say that this is my first time hosting a WW game. It may be a terrible game, but you know, this is how i'll learn. I hope you guys will enjoy it regardless. 

so Dolphin621 is supposed to be in my WW game but due to the roll back, that user no longer exists. Can somebody get a

hold of them so I can start the game?

you've all been dealt your roles except him/her.

Posted

PS- I'm putting + by the names of people who have confirmed via my PM, so like, get to that!

Posted

wtf is battle critters

Posted

It was explained in the signup thread... before the roll back. I asked you to join but you never replied. 

Posted

Yup, Dolphin will recreate his account today, so no worries.

Posted

Hi sorry about the confusion but my account must have been wiped during the repairs. But I am up and running so count me in!

and it is a him

Posted

Perfect! Everyone is confirmed except you, so once you do that the game can officially start!! (via the PM i sent you)

Posted

Opening

Its the final round of the Great Battle Critters Tournament. The tamers enter the arena, ready to summon their critters. They each look across the field, sizing each other up. As if that mattered, since the critters would be doing the actual fighting, but whatever, everyone is trying to look cool.

“Get ready for the final melee!” the loudspeaker shouted as the crowd began to roar. “The fight starts in 3-” Each tamer pulls out their summoning rings. “2-” They point them onto the field. “1-” The rings glow brightly as they charge up. “FIIIIIIIIGH-BZZT”

The announcer is cut off as the arena suddenly goes pitch black. The crowd is screaming, but this time in a panic instead of excitement. The lights flicker on to reveal that all the tamers are gone leaving their critters in their place.

The loudspeaker turns back onZzzrrt- Hey hey! Welcome, to the Night Fight! it’s a new voice. The Critters look up, confused about what is going on.If you want your humans back, you’re gonna havta fiiiiiiiiiiiiiight for them. Oh, but what's the matter? Think you should all team up to find me? Well I have some BAD news for you! Some of those critters aren’t who you think they are. They work for ME! But which ones? Well I’m not gonna tell you, duh. Who do you think YOU can trust in this arena? Fufufufufufufufu

Every now and then I’ll turn the lights off and someone will die. But who will it be? Better finish this in the light so you know what’s going on! HAHAHAHA!! Fight, fight, FIGHT!

-----

Okay so now that I have the cheesy story outta the way, we can start. We have some new players so lemme set some ground rules, just in case.

There are 2 places you can discuss the game while it’s going on. The first one is this thread, obviously. The second one is through the Private Message chats that i have created for you. Do not discuss the game outside of these two places, please.

Once I say “light’s out” or something like that, the night phase starts. You may not post in the thread until i “turn the lights back on” (day phase) so to speak.

Each day will last 48-72 hours, as I see fit. UNLESS a lynch is reached, then it will end a few hours after the lynch is decided, to give the victim time to reply and defend themselves. Night will last 24 hours unless i get everyone’s actions in sooner, then I might start sooner. I unno, I have a social life and I assume all of you do too, so all these numbers might be fudged a bit.

Um, yeah actions are sent in during night phases via the PMs i started with you.... yeah! Have fun and good luck! I hope this goes well, it’s my first time hosting so forgive me if its a shit storm. lol.

Round 1 starts now!

(day phase)

Posted

Just throwing out Sahaquiel. No reason, other than the fact that he was the God in the last game.

Posted

I'm going to vote for Teto. Just because he was a wolf in the last game I played. No hard feelings.

Posted

But dude, usually they try to mix it up a little bit. I have a feeling that Teto might be wolf, but repeating wolf in 2 games seems less plausible than making a God from the last game a wolf.

Posted

Aww maybe you have a point then I take back my vote and wait for more chatting to vote.

Posted

pokemon did it first

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Yeah I am really glad you retracted that vote because, yeah. Silly silly silly. 

But man, there really isn't much to say with a Day 1 start... nothing has happened. I'll wait for everyone to post. going to be a random/inactive lynch I am guessing. yay