Battle Critters Werewolf

134 posts in this topic

Posted

So 1 vote for Saha....

Is that it? Am I the only one brave enough to cast the first stone? Or can we vote for a NO LYNCH and just go to the night phase?

Posted

Yeah I'm here hello

Not really sure what to say. :V

Posted

Yeah I just feel like bandwagoning I guess. Just start voting for something reasonable :(

Posted (edited)

Seriously, Phanta, could we just vote not to lynch anyone? If no one wants to vote, it doesn't make sense to try to lynch someone during this day.

Edited by ElwayGuy7 (see edit history)

Posted

I've been a wolf quite a lot in games recently, but not this one. I'm not sure if I was made townie at random this time or if Phanta actually picked and chose who he wanted his wolves and townies to be. But whatever the case, I'm not a wolf this time around.

We can either go with an inactivity vote (killing someone who would be bad for town even if they weren't a wolf (though mind you, we have willing substitutes that Phanta can bring in if anybody is inactive (who actually kind of look like they might be inactive players if they even get let in))) or we can abstain from lynching today in favour of letting the wolves have the first kill, where they will most definitely kill a townie.

I feel like Ammonsa or LL would end up being inactive players based on their activity recently, but Ammonsa seems to be picking up her activity, and LL has been a good player most games, and if this game actually picks up some momentum, I'm sure he'll come round more often.

So yeah, in all I don't think we have a good case for an inactivity lynch, and so I vote to end the day without a lynch.

Posted

Yeah you can vote for "end day." but you'll need more votes for it. 

End Day - 2 votes - Elwayguy, Teto

Posted

yeah ok that is a good decision, I'll end the day as well.

Posted

Hmmmmmm...

Hmmmmmmhmmmm~~~~

End the day

Posted

End Day - 4 votes - Elwayguy, Teto, Knuckle, Cascade

I'll end it if you get 2 more votes.

Posted

End day.

Can't see a reason not to.

Posted

End the day

sure i guess

Posted

End Day - 6 votes - Elwayguy, Teto, Knuckle, Cascade, Gilded Grace, Emsomniac

Suddenly, the lights turn off once again. Silence is thrown across the field until you hear "BZZZRT- Heh heh heh! time for a kill! Who will survive the night and who will be found dead?"

Get those night actions in, yo.

Posted

The lights come back on to reveal a huge wolf-like creature dead on the ground. Surely the town has killed a wolf! Right?

Upon closer inspection, the critter killed is Gilded Grace aka Whitewulf, the werewolf critter. He was independent, siding with neither town nor wolves.

WhitewulfCard_zps6f9bdf66.png

"Krrrzzzzt-- Er, how did that guy get in here? Oh well, CONTINUE THE FIGHT!"

Day 2 begins now

Posted

Man, Gilded Grace, I am so sorry that you are never going to get the chance to properly play Werewolf. Didn't you also get killed at the very start of Chaos Werewolf? Jeez. i'm gon' avenge you i swear. even though you were indie. please don't let this put you off joining future werewolf games cough maybe mine if i ever finish writing it cough

ANYWAYS. what's the dealio. what was happening with my town bros last night???

Posted

(Yeah I'm really bummed out about GG too. I was hoping he'd win. Ah well, please join future games, and also enjoy Hnet while you're at it)