Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm screwed for life...

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Here's another thing that might cheer you up! Albert Einstein failed because he was too smart 4 the class and got so Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz bored that he couldn't pay attention Zzz Zzz Zzz Zzz . Maybe you're just too smart, that's all. :D

Posted

Here's another thing that might cheer you up! Albert Einstein failed because he was too smart 4 the class and got so ZzzZzzZzzZzz bored that he couldn't pay attention ZzzZzzZzzZzz . Maybe you're just too smart, that's all. :D

that was already said.

Posted

that was already said.

Really? Cuz I looked and nothing said that you were too smart. Oh yeah and I have a question, how do you start a new topic?

Posted

just click on new topic up in the right corner.

Posted

Its funny how the only thing teenagers tend to worry about is the final exams at the very end of school life. There is life beyond that, you know?

I failed mine and now I'm doing pretty well!

i find it quiet the opposite at least for me i wish i could care more about grades i just take what life throws at me i put little effort in my work i wish i was ashamed but im not so ehh but i have friends who freak out about getting a B+ they tell me there parents are gonna kill them if i got a B+ my parents would be happy.

Posted

sometimes I feel the same way. My brother and sister usually get straight A's but none of that for me :( But if you think you have got it bad, I have a friend who gets in trouble for getting A-'s