Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

This made my stomach churn. (Russia and such)

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Just read this article and try not to be disgusted. I couldn't.

http://www.thegailygrind.com/2013/09/06/bbc-exposes-russian-neo-nazis-hunting-down-gays-on-safaris-video/

Basically, there is a wide spread but loosely organized group of neo-nazism in Russia under the names "Occupy Pedophilia" and such. They go on, I'm actually quoting this, "safaris" where they find, lure in, and torture homosexual teens and adults. Then they post the videos of it online. And guess what? The Russians seems to approve of it! I mean, it shouldn't be much of a surprise, considering Russia's recent anti-gay laws. But puppy dude, according to this article (which sources BBC) the Russian government is turning a complete blind eye to all of this!

Here is a video that came with the article. 

http://youtu.be/ilh7Fu0YLW8

And to quote the bottom of the article-

A recent poll by Pew Research Center found that three out of every four Russians say society should not accept homosexuality. The percentage of those who think homosexuality should be accepted dropped 4% since 2007, from 20% to 16%.

In March, Levada Public Opinion Center reported that 85 percent of Russian adults said they were strongly against a law that would allow same-sex marriage. They also found that supporters of same-sex marriage in Russia fell from 14% to just 5% over the past three years. On the other side of the spectrum, some expressed strong opposition to homosexuality: 16 percent of those polled suggested that homosexuals should be isolated from society, 22 percent said that the treatment of homosexuality must be made compulsory, and 5 percent said that homosexuals should be ‘exterminated.’

This is sick and scary. 

We have similar hate crimes here in America. Ive seen reports of it online, especially in places that have recently passed same-sex marriages, such as New York. I unno, Im so sick to my stomach right now. What do you guys think about this abuse? In Russia, America, or any part of the world. I hate this but I feel i must be aware of this stuff. I unno. I just dunno.

Duseindunlids likes this

Posted

This is disgusting. This is not how you treat fellow human beings under any circumstances.

Posted

Russia never stopped being the supervillains of the world, thsy just stopped advertising it.

Aethix and pheonix561 like this