Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Extra Credits

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Historyyyyyyyyyy :D

Posted

I will post more of them as they are released, but really you should be following these guys anyway because they are great

Posted

It's really cool that that game company actually called them up for this. It's almost sad that more companies don't do this. I actually feel better listening to this information, and it's kind of cool that there have been so many great wars and battles we can't even comprehend in the modern day, since it's been literally over two thousand years. It kind of puts it into perspective just how fleeting human existence has been in the long run, yet how long it is for us. 

Posted

Good god thats awesome

T1g likes this

Posted

I actually want to play this game now and I don't even know what it's about. That team made a brilliant marketing decision choosing to advertise their game with these videos instead of just some banner ads.

T1g and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

I am seriously wondering how he lost

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I guess Scipio is just that much more badass

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

dysentery

anyone else feel like we're watching a suspenseful television show when it's really just a guy telling us a severely truncated version of the full story; stories like this must have been the best thing ever back before mass broadcasting

Posted

Technically since history is 75% interpretation you can skew it this way as long as you have good sources to back you up.

Assuming he did hid homework (which I don't know but for the sake of my argument I'm guessing he did) then he can tell the story this way and be valid because his sources back him up.

Posted

They tend to do their research, yes

Posted

Yeah, he even mentioned issues like how historians were unclear on how the war actually started. So he would have to have done the research to know that the research itself wasn't clear on the specifics, right?

Posted

I'm talking about citations more than claims; it's all very well that he says he did his research (and I do trust that he did) but unless I see where he's obtaining information from specifically, I can only really guess no matter how certain I am.