Open Podcast Week

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey! Pols Voice Podcast is looking for new blood to join in on some small test episodes, starting next week!

If you would be interested in guesting on the podcast in one or more of these mini episodes with the future possibility of joining us as a semi-regular host, post in this thread with your choice of theme(s) (see below) and your availability for recording in the next couple weeks. Time commitments will be less than an hour.

Themes

• Wind Waker HD
  • Wii U Zelda speculation
  • Link to the Past 2 (A Link Between Worlds)
  • Pokemon X and Y (if you choose this theme, choose one of X or Y in your post)
  • Atlus and the recent buyout by Sega Sammy
  • Fire Emblem
  • Dark Souls II

You'll need Audacity (or another recording program) and Skype. If I don't have you on Skype, add me (nabeshingdw).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqnl5G3j9_DkdFpSRC1PN2R4cC1NUDlGcUdnLVRzRFE&usp=sharing

Paydaylar and teenskat like this

Posted

ooooh, I'd love to talk about stuff on the podcast :o

Namely Zelda Wii U speculation.

なべ likes this

Posted

When are you free to record?

Posted

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 3:30-whenever EST and Tuesday and Thursday from 1:30-about 7:00 EST.

Posted

This Saturday I'll be busy all day, but after that I don't have any plans.

My school schedule is about 11am - 2pm on Monday and Friday, 11am - 7pm Wednesday, and 11am - 3pm on Thursday. Tuesday I'm completely free.

Posted

wow Pokémon (I'd choose X? although they're both pretty much the same thing discussion-wise) is the only topic I'd want to do another podcast for. i actually like it and know enough to be able to talk about for more than 10 minutes! probably! that's something right. also no smoker's voice i promise

i'm usually free after 5pm during the week. fridays I'm free after 2pm. weekends ehhhhhhh I don't ever have a set plan for those. this weekend I'm doing stuff. next weekend might be alright? 

hit me up if the pokémon podcast's gonna be a thing though

Posted

I got dibs on Fire Emblem and Pokemon (which version I pick is kind of a moot point without version differences announced, though I guess for now I will go with X), as well as Wind Waker HD. I can probably do other ones too, but those are the ones I feel like I can discuss the most about

Posted

Also, btw, polsvoice.hyrule.net doesn't work as a link anymore. Idk if you want to bring that back or not

Posted

@regular hosts, I'd like for each of the minisodes to have 1-3 of you in it and 1 or maybe 2 new people, so continue to feel free to sign up for that.

Also important: we'll probably do two Pokemon episodes, so the choice of X or Y is your choice of episode as well.

This Saturday I'll be busy all day, but after that I don't have any plans.

My school schedule is about 11am - 2pm on Monday and Friday, 11am - 7pm Wednesday, and 11am - 3pm on Thursday. Tuesday I'm completely free.

What would you be interested in talking about?

Posted

Do I still count as a guest host at this point

I mean, I have been in 2 out of 3 of them. Same goes to Cascade

Also, I would like to be in the LttP sequel with Saha, although thats mostly because I am not in a podcast with saha yet

Posted

You were in episode 2...........

Also, I'm game for WWHD, or ALBW talk, as well as some other miscellaneous Zelda news. I'm okay with talking about Pokemon too. Maybe we should have a time limit, so our time doesn't go over crazy amounts and listening in isn't a journey you have to set time aside for.

Posted

Ok fine I was in episodes 2 and three. This still means I haven't podcast with you in over a year

Posted

I would like to try. Its easier to say when i'm not available. Which is Tuesday and thursday. And this saturday

Posted

It would be good if we actually posted whatever news we talk about beforehand, so that it's like the podcast is for the people who just want to catch up.

or listen to shenanigans, that too