Open Podcast Week

80 posts in this topic

Posted

You were in episode 2...........

Also, I'm game for WWHD, or ALBW talk, as well as some other miscellaneous Zelda news. I'm okay with talking about Pokemon too. Maybe we should have a time limit, so our time doesn't go over crazy amounts and listening in isn't a journey you have to set time aside for.

More details about recording protocol will come up once the signups are full.

I would like to try. Its easier to say when i'm not available. Which is Tuesday and thursday. And this saturday

What topics would you be interested in talking about?

Google doc is edited.

Posted

Why yes I would love to sign up for Dark Souls 2? I don't know if it's such a good idea to have me in the podcast because I've been deliberately avoiding information about the game so I can go into it blindly, but I suppose I can violate my virginity for you, Nabooboo. <3 Is it going to be a podcast particularly about speculation/reviewing new information for the next game? Maybe it would be nice to have somebody involved who's familiar with the games but doesn't know anything about DS2.

Also, Can I sign up for Fire Emblem, too? I haven't finished the latest one yet, but I hope to do so before christmas, and I ask because I get the impression we won't be instantly covering the game, just because it's the last one on a list of eight planned podcasts and I figure it will take time to do the other seven.

Posted

I'll just talk about some of the major points surrounding the game, huge changes. Not the minor spoiler stuff.

I'd like to get most of these done soon, within the next couple weeks to a month. I suppose we could do them in two stages. But they'll go quick, because we're not all in them, and so there won't be big scheduling issues. Tig is also in FE, so maybe ask him not to spoil the ending?

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Looking at dis stuff:

I can talk about WWHD, Wii U Zelda, even LttP2. I like the Zeldas lol

I'm free in the mornings (I know, ugh). Next week I can do

Monday (12:30p-3:30p)

Tues (9:00a-12:30p)

Wed (9:00a-12:00p)

and that's it....I know it's limited, I go to teach a lot and I have evening classes. so if this doesn't work, it's cool yo

edit: reason why I am not free thursday-sunday is because I'm going out of town that weekend to visit family in florida

Posted

I am open on Mondays before 7pm, Tuesdays after 5pm, Wednesdays before 11pm, Thursdays after 5pm, all of Friday, Saturdays after 6pm (though I would probably eat dinner with club members first), Sundays I am "free" but I have homework to do and that chews up a lot of time, so Sunday Nights would be fine

Posted

Pokemon is cool. I own the new Fire emblem, but I haven't finished it either.

Posted

Lookin forward to the minisode!

Posted

Nabe, are you not going to be in all the podcasts?

Posted

No, I think he's going to be in all of them by default.

Posted

I WANNA TALK ABOUT POKEMON! *saddestfaceever*

Also um, we should do one about One Piece.

Because puppy you, that's why. lol

Posted

But his name is only on a few of them

Posted

Nabe, are you not going to be in all the podcasts?

Nope. Three or four people per minisode is ideal.

Pokemon is cool. I own the new Fire emblem, but I haven't finished it either.

Pokemon X or Y?

Is that a no on Fire Emblem?

Posted

I can finish it by the time I need to. Uhhhh, Lets go with X

Posted

A Friday might be good as a date for recording that, since Tig and Ganny both seem to have lots of time Fridays. The episode is Tig, Pheo, Ganny and Necropolis. Exchange Skype info and schedule it up.