Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pokemon X & Y Connectivity Thread (Battling and Trading Only)

26 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I thought that this could be a useful topic. Feel free to take this thread where ever you want. What I am about to say will be me for me and who ever is interested. Since it's the first post, I wouldn't want you to think that this is only for what I am about to post.

You can have Four-player double battles in X & Y. Four-player games are fun. Pokemon is fun. And being able to play four-player Pokemon with you guys would be awesome, I think. We can all use our favorite ones or we can come up with impromptu little strategies. Is anyone interested in this? I see you guys online often.

Edited by fire_flamesX (see edit history)
Duseindunlids likes this

Posted

Yeah we need to plan a Pokemon Night in which we have skype calls (I dunno if the shitty player chat works for 4 player battles) and we have a little tournament. that would be chill yo

なべ likes this

Posted

It would be. I would have to camp in a friends room to use her internet.

Also this would include inviting the friend into the tournament because it would be rude not to

Posted

please buy my things so I can get Y for this ;-;

then again it's also my fault because I keep being unable to set up Paypal, but...

Posted

This sounds super fun! I'm totally down for it once I set my team up. Which is super hard finding the right natures....

Posted

If you have a Pokemon in your party with Synchronize, the Pokemon you encounter in the wild will have a 50% chance of having the same Nature as the Pokemon with Synchronize. Doesn't apply to roaming or Pokemon you can see in the field like Mewtwo or whatever. So get an Abra/Ralts with the Nature you want and there ya go, much easier to get the desired Nature now. If you're doing it by breeding, put an Everstone on the Pokemon with the Nature you want on one of the Pokemon you're breeding with. It'll be passed on 100% of the time this way. If you're using a Ditto, better get to catching a bunch of Dittos with all the Natures you want.

If you already knew both of these things, I'm sorry. ;~;

Posted

Lets do this. Also, when December rolls around I want to battle you all again.

Posted

I have a bunch of Rotoms if anyone wants one. I am looking for a Houndour :)

Posted

I need to trade a cyther so I can evolve it into Scizor.

Posted

I will gladly assist you in that, because that way I dont need to burn through my metal coat to get scizor's pokedex data

i dont have internet right now though, so you will have to wait if I am the one to do it

Posted

I'll trade with you Tyrion, and I can GUARANTEE being online tonight, if you can also be online. Beat that, T1g!

I'd be up for those four player double battles and skype calls whenever also! :3 

Posted

I'm always online, even when I'm at work. Just give me a time

Posted

Wait, Tyrion, your trainer's name is Grant right?? Why did you trade me a Ralts then lol. Didn't you want to evolve your Scyther?? I really, probably should've mentioned that my trainer's name was Junko woops, sorry. Just send me another trade request when you see this x: I'll be online p. much all night lol.

Posted

Wait, Tyrion, your trainer's name is Grant right?? Why did you trade me a Ralts then lol. Didn't you want to evolve your Scyther?? I really, probably should've mentioned that my trainer's name was Junko woops, sorry. Just send me another trade request when you see this x: I'll be online p. much all night lol.

Yeah I know, I didn't give scyther the metal coat yet, doing it now.

Thanks Cascade now I have Scizor, and his Mega Evolution.

Cascade likes this

Posted

wait who's grant?