Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Scary RP

10 posts in this topic

Posted

It's halloween in Futojashima, as well as the rest of the world, and it's time for the annual highly popular Halloween festival that Japan has every year, to celebrate their pagan beliefs of ridding the world of ghosts and ghouls.

We are spirit warriors who kill ghosts and ghouls for our pagan forefathers in a series of horrific pagan rituals. But this year the ghosts and ghouls are rebelling against us, allying with the demons and far-right wing American Christian groups to fight the ultimate enemy: EARTH LOVERS.

We must use our ungodly powers of earth to fight the demons and Americans, while degrading women as well.

As Pagans worship, and therefore control, all earthly things, then you can have all manner of evil Halloween powers.

Name: Baba Kokoromashi

Pagan ritual: Satan whip.

History: Born from a fascist American father, who moved to the Japan for it's promises of killing his forefathers in blood and fire, I learned to resent all Americans and also fascists. I also hate my dad obligatarily. I have a pet cat who talks to me but doesn't really, I just pretend he does, because he's a sock puppet. My mother was an idol before she got knocked up. She liked to sing about baking and living the American dream, and was attracted to my father because he was an American-hating American and she has a really great fondness for damaged human beings and wanted to craft the worst possible environment for a child to grow up in, due to her terrible sadistic ways. She wasn't a pagan so I hated her. I grew up in a forest when I wasn't living with my parents, because I only went out every now and then to live with the forest animals and do pagan things. I learned to control satan whip and now I call on it to kill ghouls and ghosts and sometimes even devils and satans and maybe demons whenever there's an American attack on our lovely home in the town of Futojashima in the district of Papawarimo in the metropolitan society of Cityopolis. I kill ghouls and ghosts weekly and enjoy long walks in the dystopian streets of my home city, and sometimes the forests.

Duseindunlids likes this

Posted

Ummm, no!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

You'll be the first ghoul that me and my pagan posse will take down then :c

Posted

I'm a Skeleton. I pop and who was phone?

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

You'll be the first ghoul that me and my pagan posse will take down then :c

I'm protected Bitch, my walls are covered with Enochian Sigils and I have an anti possession Tattoo on my back.

Posted (edited)

Name: Obamascare

Weapon's: bone sword of Zyzcital, hammer and sickle, No guns

Description: my character is a skeleton but with Obama's head. Some say that the skeleton is that of a founding father who rolled over in his grave when Obama took office. Others say that the withered corpse is symbolic of the long-dead American dream

Power's: striking fear into the hearts of men and Shrinking Middle Class

Edited by °ᵕ° (see edit history)
Teto likes this

Posted

Baba met Obamascare in the forest shack, where they had their unholy meetings of the damned, and schemed to kill ghouls, for the glory of the left-wing grass-munching rabbit people that they served. "It's time to don our floppy ears" Baba said, putting on his playboy bunny outfit and wielding his satan whip. "I am the almighty dominatrix and trix are for kids" I cracked the whip and set the shack ablaze as I always did. "Time to bring the curse of S&M to the disgusting ghouls, in the name of all that is pagan."

Posted

Obamascare, a seasoned scarer, had experienced many ghoulish and frightening things in his career. But for some reason, he jumped at the sound of a whip cracking.

Posted

I wink at Obamascare and we leave, hoping to meet our other, as-yet-anonymous companions. Walking into the smog fields of Cityopolis we see the first Ghoul. A grotesque halfman, missing half a nose, all wrapped up in rags. As it hisses, the flash of a sharp silver tongue glinted behind blunt yellow teeth. It lunged toward us and I took the satan whip and lashed it to the earth again. Chains appeared on its hands, binding it to the ground. Bondage increases with every lash of the whip.

Posted

But this year the ghosts and ghouls are rebelling against us, allying with the demons and far-right wing American Christian groups to fight the ultimate enemy: EARTH LOVERS.

(To be honest, I glanced at the thread and made my character. It was just a coincidence that I had a political guy. And it fit with the enemy that you established.)

Teto and SilverAlchemic like this