Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Zelda Visual Novel!

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

PLOT: A frustrated Ghirahim seeks to control the Zelda world by stealing the Triforce. He kidnaps a girl who was once guarded by the Goddesses, and takes away her memory. He attempts to convince the girl that Link is the bad guy who wants to destroy her, and in order to save herself, she must dress up as a boy and act as Link's apprentice to avoid any suspicion from Link or any others they encounter on their journey. Ghirahim will act as the girl's sword-apparition, like Fi did in Skyward Sword, to try and get closer to Link and capture him. The girl doesn't yet understand that Ghirahim is the bad guy, and Link is not to be feared. 

EDIT: I decided to delete it, because the plot seemed weak sad.gif BUT I do have other ideas for Zelda visual novels in the future! Once I improve the graphics and overall story, I'm gonna try writing it again =P

Hi everyone!
I created a prologue for my fan made zelda visual novel. If it's good enough I want to continue the next chapters. I'd love some feedback on it! Thanks so much!
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I0VvIpphU0

Edited by aHylianGirl (see edit history)

Posted

I can't watch it right now, but when I have time I'll try to critique it. You don't mind if I'm like, actually critical tho, right?