Can't have Lost Woods without trees, so I decided to come back.

7 posts in this topic

Posted

So it occurs to me that I'm kind of a jerk and have developed a nasty habit of just completely dropping out of existence without any sort of warning, sheerly due to several-month-long funks in which I hate everyone and everything and instead of finding a positive outlet, I just go total asocial and limit social interaction to a small handful of people and situations that make me even more hateful. And asocial. And then the funk lifts and I then find it awkward to go back to the places I (semi)frequented.

Which is to say, said funk has now (semi)lifted and I've decided to come back here. And just randomly popping back without any fort of re-introduction for anyone that's joined since I vanished from the internet seems awfully rude, so...

Hello again, Hnet. The Tree is still standing tall. Good to see you folks again.

Sahaqiel, Duseindunlids and Sayubie like this

Posted

Wow, I do exactly the same thing you described there all the time with my various friend groups. I think I've dropped out of contact with this forum about twenty times now. And I always come crawling back for more. x: i feel ya sister

But yay it's always good to see members come back after a hiatus and posting again woop woop \o/ \o/

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Shit, man.

That's like... everyone ever nbd.

(@pheo: stfu)

Posted

Now I just gotta find a way to show my face on tvtropes again... considering it's literally been over a year for that place. Agh.

But yeah, as of now I am slightly less hateful.

Unless another customer calls me a "Bleeding [REDACTED]" again.

Then I'll either be cranky or amused, depending on whether the management thinks it was my fault.

Posted

yes... ehehehe :3...

*pets treemotan in lap*

Posted

Donde the same thing... I just come and go a lot... Trying to keep in touch though...