Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hi, again

4 posts in this topic

Posted

It's been way too long, don't know if anyone remembers me or not. So, I got lost one day on the internet, that being last night, and thought, "What ever happened to hyrule.net". And that's pretty much what lead me back, hopefully permanently, since I have a bad habit of disappearing.

Its good to be back, I hope at least someone remembers me, *cough* *cough* Phoenix :P

-Alex 

Posted

I remember you dawg. You just didn't talk nearly as much with us. How have things been?

Posted

Yeah man, I definitely remember you to. Weren't you a fan of the strokes?

Posted

I've been pretty good, my computer on the other hand really hasn't sadly. Ever since it's hardware failure, I've had a seriously hard time doing anything online. Long story short, the fan on my laptop is broken, and non-repairable, since acer doesn't produce the parts anymore or something long the line of that. Aside that small tid bit, it really has affected my youtube carrer, I some how keep alive, mainly thanks to the tablet I currently have. Sorry it took me six days to reply guys. Internet plus weather in vancouver doesn't agree all the time.

-Alex