If you could change your name 100% guilt free

29 posts in this topic

Posted

1: Would you?

2: What would you change it to (jokes permitted)?

I'd rather take my middle name Donald. Considered telling people that that's my name before, and I use it sometimes when putting up aliases online.

CidaShipiniZH likes this

Posted

I like the name Robbie a lot. It's only of few male names I like.

Posted

Robbie is a great name. I'd be "Cetoracks the God Killer Kuhn"

Teto likes this

Posted

Nope I like Charles too much :)

Posted

I'd have to think about it for a long time before I changed my name.

My favorite name is Zack. 

I might go Fire Emblem and make it Ike, though.

I like short names.

Posted

Yeah I think "Ben" and "Benjamin" suits me fine

Posted

Might change Alexander to Alexandrê

Wow this is the first time that I've actually like read "Alexander". It sounds really goofy. I mean I've never gone by that name ever, but it looks so weird.

Posted

LL should just go as Xander, but you know, still be a heterosexual.

Posted

Kelsey is a typical white girl name. I'm cooler than that. Maybe I'd change it to something that would sound nicer with my surname

middle name sux though, every girl born in the early 90s has Elizabeth 

Posted

I actually like my name, Skyler, but I really wish my mother had named me with her original intention "Schuyler" which is pronounced the same way as Skyler. It was her father's name, but she was embarrassed or something when she would share the name with her friends before I was born, and they could never pronounce it right, or thought it was a strange spelling. Apparently her mother was kinda disappointed that she changed my name to Skyler.

To make matters more annoying, I work with a guy named Schuyler. But I feel like Im more well liked at my job so I guess it's okay. I mean, i dont feel like a second rate copy-cat in that regards. Which is something I feel when i know 2 or more people by the same first name. It's a dumb judgmental thing, but I cant shake it and it doesn't really matter since the notion never leaves my mind.

Posted

I have contemplated Sven. I don't really like any of my names, but I'm not sure what I'd rather have.

Posted

My mom wanted to call me vance. My dad successfully convinced her it was a terrible idea. But maybe that?

Posted

I remember I was originally going to be named after my dad, who was named after his dad.

My full name would have been David Earl Thompson III and I think that is kinda cool.

pheonix561 and Sahaqiel like this

Posted

Christopher is the name my mom wanted to give me, and it's now my middle name.

Allen is the name my dad gave me, after a woman who sold him antiques whose last name was Allen. She was an elderly lady, so I expect she's dead by now. I'm named after a dead woman.

Posted

My dad wanted to name me Carl. My mom wanted to name me Ben, after the rat in the michael jackson song. Apparently that rat is based off of a rat in a movie where the rats are all running around killing people, or visa versa.