The AMA no one asked for

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Has the new AMA fad died already? That means it's the perfect time to make not a drunk AMA, but an awake-at-6am-and-making-regretful-decisions AMA! Obviously. So! You know what to do. Ask questions so cutting, so biting but so deep, so curious that I'll come back later, look at them and be too wimpy to actually answer. And the thread will subsequently die. You know, it's all about the incentive here. So I expect many a question, 'aight???

teenskat and pheonix561 like this

Posted (edited)

Did you play it yet?

How many bears does it take to quit out of photoshop?

Where were you on the night of the eighteenth? HMMM?

Edited by Sawoobie (see edit history)

Posted

How are those plans for world domination going?

Posted

What are your goals for the next five years and what steps did you take to accomplish them today?

Posted

Why is Pheo so serious all the time?

Posted

SHE ASKED FOR HARD HITTING QUESTIONS

Posted

Did you play it yet?

How many bears does it take to quit out of photoshop?

Where were you on the night of the eighteenth? HMMM?

1. I got around to playing it just now... it was simple, but sweet. I did both options for the second choice and got confused for a second, all "wait I can't do anything to help??? ): " but then I actually went back and saw the third option and all was well. I liked the message, and I liked the colours coming into use when she was thinking and getting herself out of that mindset. Props for making your own visual novel. :3
  2. It doesn't matter if you have two bears, five bears, or even twenty bears, all attempts to close Photoshop will be for naught when all you have is Firefox and a shitty Mac...
  3. none of yo' beeswax gurl... whatever it is you're thinking off I had nothing to do with it... alright???? it was a natural death okay...

How are those plans for world domination going?

tumblr_mdxiwytWOd1qght87o5_r1_250.gif

please check the guidelines on proper question asking before posting here again

What are your goals for the next five years and what steps did you take to accomplish them today?

Wow... this is the most cutting you could get? I can't say I'm not disappointed Pheo... I expected so much more... But I guess I can humour your boring question.

1. Work whatever jobs I get to save up enough money to move out into my own place and be able to sustain myself
  2. Work various jobs to get more work experience to actually look credible in future applications for whatever
  3. Get together enough money + courage + support to actually begin the rigmarole of the fun process known as transitioning (i will be 40 by the time this happens most likely el oh el. let that be the end of this conversation for now.)

oh right, no steps were taken towards accomplishing any of them today, since i did not have work. woop woop

Why is Pheo so serious all the time?

He has sworn that he can never smile, laugh or love ever again until I genuinely praise one of his many, works of 'art'. This may take a long time to actually happen, so please show him as much sympathy and support as you can during this dark time... it's not a road one can travel alone and angry.

A better start to this thread than I was expecting... keep 'em comin' <3

Oh man, you know your AMA will be the best AMA ever seen on this forum when Savergen1 is checking out your thread! I hope they ask me something deeply personal... oh I should've taken a screenshot to preserve this once-in-a-lifetime when I had the chance... /fangirl squealing

Posted

What are your thoughts on:

a.) CascadexSavergen1

b.) Cascadexpheonix561

Posted

When will you debut your new secret project?

Posted

What are your thoughts on:

a.) CascadexSavergen1

b.) Cascadexpheonix561

a.) The one true pairing 'til the end of time and space

b.) never speak this name again

When will you debut your new secret project?

Don't you worry your wee head you'll only have to wait a few more days before my next TOP SECRET project will be released for the forum to enjoy/hate...

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

what made you think I was going to follow the rules of your AMA in the first place? :P

Posted

what made you think I was going to follow the rules of your AMA in the first place? :P

Alright then... don't expect any future questions from you to be answered then, if that's how you're going to be...

everyone else is free to ask increasingly more silly questions though

T1g and pheonix561 like this

Posted

What do you think of Kill la Kill? What are your expectations for Tengen Toppen Gurren Lagann?

Posted

Are there any pop icons that you'd like to collab with in the future? I heard you were on Ke$ha and Jay-z's lists...

Posted

why must you fill me with such despair?  :sadlink: