The AMA no one asked for

37 posts in this topic

Posted

God, half my answers to all these questions are so stupid. Why do you guys put up with me? <: but thanks for going along with it anyways and being awesome and laugh-worthy <3 I've missed just having a night of messing around on here. they're so few and far nowadays. don't stop here though, feel free to keep sending questions if you haven't already (you must have something you want to ask like seriously) or if you've sent three. this was more fun to do than I was expecting! but i'm heading to bed right now so I'll answer anything after this post tomorrow afternoon/night. smell you all l8r xoxo

Posted

Cascade I already asked Teto so I might as well ask you, do you have any pets?

(also provide pics)

Posted

Cascade, would you keep t1g as a pet? If not, what would I have to do to make it appealing enough for you to keep t1g as a pet?

Posted

Cascade I already asked Teto so I might as well ask you, do you have any pets?

(also provide pics)

This may be a shock, since everyone thinks of me as an animal-lover, but I don't have any pets right now :< I'll probably get something when I finally move out and have my own place. a bunbun most likely. BUT FOR NOW, cute pictures on the internet is all I have...

I DID, however, used to have three hamsters with three really lame, unimaginative names. but that was a literal decade ago so lol. no pictures i'm afraid. a white one named miss pinky (yeah i don't know), a fat one named mr. brown (it's like the ultimate fat dude name) and a anxious, bitey one named... mr. H (H for hyperactive). they were cute. ): 

Cascade, would you keep t1g as a pet? If not, what would I have to do to make it appealing enough for you to keep t1g as a pet?

Well I dunno he wouldn't make a very good pet. A lazy bum who goes on constantly about programming shit I can't understand and watches anime all day? I'd need to paid a hefty price to make it even remotely appealing...

T1g likes this

Posted

Aren't I pretty much your pet except I'm a servant? :o

Posted

I can't be the pet because cascade is the one getting the belly rubs

Sahaqiel and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

What if she retaliates and pays you back double the rubs?

It's not like retaliation hasn't happened before...