Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Yume Nikki Werewolf SIGNUPS

34 posts in this topic

Posted

hqdefault.jpg

I am making this happen and you are all gonna sign up. losres :)

Starting with 12 slots and probably not adding more because items need equal distribution, sorry.

Refresher on the rules:

1. All players belong to one of two groups: the Town and the Werewolves. Any player who is Town wins if all Werewolves are killed. Any player who is a Werewolf wins as soon as the Werewolves outnumber the Town (equal numbers go to the Werewolves).
2. Each player has a name (which identifies their character), but no set abilities this game! This will be explained later.
3. Gameplay cycles between a Day phase and a Night phase. Day phase lasts for 48 hours, night phase ends when it has to, i.e. when all night actions are turned in. Make sure you do those night actions or tell me that you want to do nothing!
4. During Day phase, the players may vote on who among them they should lynch. If any player receives a simple majority of the player's votes, that player is immediately lynched, and Day phase ends. A player's identity and alignment are revealed when they are lynched. A vote is a vote no matter when you make it this game; you can lynch someone in five minutes if you want to. Votes should be in bold and red, to make them easier to see. If the day ends before a consensus, a victim will be chosen at random.
5. During Night phase, the topic will be locked. If you decide to have conversation in Werewolf Social/Skype/Hyrule.net chat, do not exchange any information about the current werewolf game. Players with nighttime abilities should PM me to declare what they are doing, even if it is to do nothing. Also, every night, the Werewolves may choose their kill(s) or do whatever they want (an individual wolf may not make a kill and use an effect, but they can use their effect while another wolf kills). All deaths, and any other noticeable happenings will be reported to the town at the end of Night phases.
6. Players MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the game thread, unless their abilities state otherwise. Werewolves may converse between themselves via PM, unless otherwise stated. Dead players may still post but must not reveal any information they know.
7. Items are absolutely crucial, as they ARE your abilities in this game. Basically, each item grants a unique ability (no repeats of abilities so keep that in mind, though some abilities may be vaguely similar) that you may trade to other players in order to strategize! You may trade an ability once during the night phase and still use any other abilities you have. However, you may not use an ability then trade it to someone else. The abilities of dead players are gone FOREVER, as are the players themselves.
8. No directly quoting PMs. However, you may choose to reveal any and all information from a PM so long as you paraphrase.
9. If you need to contact the GM to ask for a vote tally, or to ask that an inactive player be prodded or replaced, or to ask for a deadline extension, put these requests in blue, bold text.
10.Please please PLEASE take notes for this game if you never do it. As abilities will be passed around constantly and ability-claiming will be nigh-impossible, it is important to track who has what ability on what night. Also this game is going to be as fun as the effort you put into winning it; I don't want any overly aggressive people but I want you all to have fun and try your hardest to solve what I believe will be a very difficult game!

1. Emma

2. Sayuri

3. Aethix

4. LL

5.Phanta

6. Chimetals (?)

7. Ammonsa

8. Linox

9. Teto

10.Sahaqiel

11. Silver

12. Cascade

teenskat likes this

Posted

Well, I'm always up for werewolf regardless of setting.

Posted

As if I'm not actually already on the list.

Posted

I haven't played in a while; sign me up, please.

Oh, and on a somewhat related note, I tried downloading the Japanese version of Yume Nikki onto a computer that is set to Japanese locale, but when I play the game the text is garbled. Does anybody have any ideas as to a fix for this?

Posted

Do you maybe need to install some sort of language pack? Before I played my japanese VN, tutorials told me to install a language thing. I forgot what exactly but that might be it...

Or maybe it has a special font or something?

Posted

Idk. I just remember the install was harder than I thought it needed to be.

I am gonan join

Posted

I suppose ill join

Posted

I want to, but there's a huge question of "is this going to happen when I'm out of town? because that would be bad."

Maybe sign me up and prep a sub just in case?

Posted

No problem :D

If Chimetals is good then we're halfway filled already! Thanks guys :)

Posted

k

Posted

puppy it, I'm in

Posted

I've played this game a bit. I'm be in anyway, but I thought I'd mention that.

Posted

'ey sho thang

Posted

'ey sho thang

I will fight you

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

I will pet you :3