Or on PS Vita next year!

Play me if you like:

Super Metroid

Castlevania

KONAMI games in general

Dark Souls

Roguelikes

Illusion of Gaia

La-Mulana is a sprawling adventure with so many areas to explore. It's an exploration of ruins all over the world and the common elements between them! As a reference to games of the late 80's, it can be hard. But it is an enormously rewarding game experience. And with a sequel on the way, now is a great time to get on-board.

teenskat likes this

Posted

nextyear.jpg

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I'm sort of excited for this. In one of the videos, they said they'd be toning down the difficulty/incredibly confusing puzzles at times to be more reasonable. This is definitely a good thing for me, since I needed Nabe's help all throughout the game, but I hope they still produce the amazingly cool puzzles that connected and fit together so perfectly in the original. While most of the time, Nabe basically spelled out every puzzle and I didn't really figure out stuff on my own, even those puzzles were really cool to solve because of how well-done they were. I wish Metroid had backgrounds that were incorporated into the puzzles/power-ups to make it more involving.

Looking forward to playing America-chan, but not so much to seeing slut version of Mulbruk... Why did they have to ruin such a pure maiden? ;~;

なべ likes this