Yume Nikki Werewolf

173 posts in this topic

Posted

I guess I'll change my vote to Phanta, just to make sure we have a lynch today.

Posted

That's a Lynch for Phanta!

I'll post the day 2 results a little later today; gotta shop first!

Posted

Everyone somberly marches to the center of the dream world, Phanta bound and in tow. Your friend cries the whole way (actually, he cries all the time, come to think of it) so it's a very gloomy affair when you all put him down, and everyone feels worse when you realize:

2rym.gif

Phanta was Mars-San (town) and his death caused the loss of the following effects:

bk03.png

Bicycle: Travel in style, moving so fast you can move twice in your night action! (can use one effect twice or two different effects, single use effects still limited to one use and cannot be used twice with this)

8upn.png

Frog: Ribbit. Nab another player's effect with that long tongue!

Well, nothing to be done about it now. You all wander away to take a break and decide to come back later.

Night 2 begins now, get those night actions in please!

Posted

Start of Day 3

After a quick break marked by a crazy snowstorm, everyone walks into the center of the dream world and, yep, someone's missing. With the weather gone you manage to find him pretty quickly, lying completely still in a snowbank:

48q3.jpg

Linox was KyuKyu-Kun (town) and his death caused the loss of the following effects:

g6rd.png

Stoplight: Red light! Nobody moves the whole night if you use this effect, but it will be taken out of the game forever when you use it once.

bku1.png

Madotsuki: Just regular old Madotsuki; no special powers, but you can still give her to another player for fun :)

You also see that Zako did nothing last night, thanks to his Neon effect.

Day 3 begins now and lasts until 12:01 EST on Wednesday morning. Because of the holidays I will allow for a time extension if necessary.

Posted

Apparently someone/something attempted to use an action against me last night.

Posted

Does anyone know if there was someone who was blocked last night? If I've got my thoughts in order right they might be a wolf.

Posted

Well, I blocked someone from performing an action on me that was apparently bad

Posted

I caused the snowstorm, thus mixing up the night actions. It just says "mix up", so I don't know if it target swapped everybody or if it just randomised everybody's targets. If I remember rightly, Cascade has an umbrella which protects her from weather effects anyway, so she's in the clear.

Posted

Were trades mixed up?

Posted

Oh, good point. It just says it mixes up all the night actions. Doesn't specify trades; just "night actions".

Posted

Because of a precedent I set on night 1, trades take place before night actions and therefore no night actions can affect trades (certain effects already in the player's possession at the very start of the night can, however). Basically the order of the night goes like this:

everyone completes their requested trades-> everyone activates their night actions-> werewolves make the kill

so yeah, the mix-up would not have caused traded items to have their recipients swapped.

Posted

Someone sent me the Demon last night. My action, being a redirect in and of itself, was overridden by Teto's snowstorm.

Posted

I did nothing and nothing happened to me. Just that there was a snow storm.

Posted

I gave Linox the Madotsuki effect last night.