Yume Nikki Werewolf

173 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it just me or does the Madotsuki effect seem suspicious? I could be wrong, but I don't know if I trust that it does nothing. Anyway, yeah. Silver I gave you the Demon effect. Nothing personal, I just don't want it.

Posted

Well, as everybody can see I was terribly inactive during the night, so any deaths or item trades that happened weren't the result of this particular Town. Also, I feel like I should divulge that I knew more information than I let on during the second day. During the first night I used my single-use lamp effect and I saw, with absolute certainty, that Teto killed Saha that night.That was the true reason I wanted the rabid Weretime-paradog put down in the first place. He didn't just try to kill Shaq, he succeeded! 

Posted

Teto.

Also I probably shouldn't have said what I said so early in the day. whoops

Posted

Uh Saha was dead last night.

Nevermind lol. Teto, explain. And why didn't you bring this up the other day?

Posted

Now here's what's going on in my head:

You are the one person who is sure that it was me who killed Sahaqiel. You're using this as a case against me, which makes me think that you are the person who killed him before I got there. If I was you, I'd wait out the first day to see if the town killed me of their own accord, without getting involved. But then, if the day passed by without my death, you would then decide to take a more proactive approach at casting suspicion on me, by coming up with a reason why it really was me who killed him. What you're doing right now.

That's the only way I can rationalise why you would keep something like that under your hat all day, and only bring it up a day later. You were stalling to see how it played out on day 1, and you came up with this story in day 2, as a measure to make sure I die today.

And secondly: I didn't try to kill Sahaqiel. I was just hoping I could turn the tables with a trick like this. Here's hoping you really are a wolf, and my reasoning is sound.

Zako

Posted

Teto: Emma, Zako

Zako: Teto

5 votes required for a lynch!

Posted

I'mma follow the best dog on this.

Zako

Posted (edited)

I'll vote Zako for now. There's no reason to withhold damning information.
Makes me think you're making it up.

Edited by °ᵕ° (see edit history)

Posted

If it helps my case, I withheld information so the wolves prowling about wouldn't know the full extent of the threat I posed to them and team up to lynch me (which I suspect to be happening right now). For awhile there I had succeeded in gaining momentum toward lynching a wolf (as in Teto) so I felt no need to divulge any further info, but now that we've instead lynched an innocent town and two more have been murdered the situation has changed. I still know more things that happened on the first night, but I won't be tricked into showing my full hand. 

Posted

Wolves can't team up to lynch you if there are (probably) two of them. I mean, they could but it doesn't do much.

When you have three votes against you, you should probably show your full hand. Especially the night has already happened. You don't always have the luxury of holding out with cool information. Suspicion is officially on you now, so you should talk probably.

Posted

Zako: Teto, Sayuri, LL

Teto: Zako, Emma

5 votes required for a lynch!

Posted

The way I see it, you're either gonna die pointlessly or you could die with the chance of being protected by the innocent squad while making yourself useful.

Posted

That's so brutal, lol

Posted

I don't know :(

I was reading some badly done good cop bad cop scenario....

I just wanted to be a bad cop okay??

(being stuck with not much does things to my brain)

Posted (edited)

With the lamp I saw everyone's actions the first night. I'm not going to say everything I saw because it could just as easily be used as a tool to cast suspicion on other Townsfolk, just like what's happening to me. And even if there are only two werewolves they can still generate momentum towards a lynch if they play their cards right. Anyway, it doesn't so much matter what happens to me, because if and when I die you'll know for sure I was harmless and maybe then the rest of the town can use what I've said so far and cut the wolf population in half.

Oh, and because of my adorable Cat effect it takes an extra two votes to lynch me. If you guys don't believe my innocence you've got to get 7 people to agree I'm dangerous instead of 5, despite everyone knowing I did nothing last night and used my lamp on the first night... Wolves out there you better get working and get out the vote.

Edited by Agent Zako (see edit history)