Yume Nikki Werewolf

173 posts in this topic

Posted

I kind of owe Teto for the snowstorm, since it benefited my hat and scarf effect. So for now I'm going to vote Zako and we can turn our attentions back to Teto when we're done with him. I'd also like to test his assertion that he requires two extra votes to lynch.

Sayubie likes this

Posted

Agreed.

Posted

Zako: Teto, Sayuri, LL, Aethix

Teto: Zako, Emma

Posted

Zako

Posted

Zako

Posted

Zako receives a majority of votes necessary, but as you all close in to carry out the deed he just sits there and purrs softly, pawing his cat ears. Such a cute kitty!

You all can't bring yourselves to kill a sweet cat and decide you need a greater majority to condemn him. (7 votes necessary to kill Zako).

Posted

:3 I am at least justified this much before I die. Remember my words when I'm gone. :3

Posted

In my opinion, the fact that you haven't yet released people's night 1 actions to prove that you're town in the face of imminent lynching pretty much confirms that you're lying.

(And if I may metagame a bit, having an ability that makes it harder to lynch you is a very wolfy starting item)

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

I've already justified not releasing the actions and ain't going back on it. I'll remember this animosity in the grave. (My justification for basically suicide relies entirely on me being proven to be a town, so I'd be a pretty big jerk if I turned out to be a wolf and nearly lose the game for my own side on purpose. Am I really that bad of a person?)

This cat is ready to die for his cause.

Posted

Being town and letting yourself die if you have evidence that you can prove you aren't a wolf with is stupid and basically letting them win.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Even though you all feel pretty bad about it you decide to kill Zako anyway. Looks like you're all worse off for it though because:

zsgs.jpg

You are Seccom Masada(Town)

his death caused the loss of the following effects:

kfnq.png

Cat: Meow! Everyone likes cats, so you need two more votes than everyone else to be lynched. (Will be activated when you reach majority vote during the day.)

zf5o.png

Neon: Everyone remembers a neon sign! Your night actions will be disclosed to everyone at the start of day.

Well, on the bright side you got rid of that cumbersome Neon effect, but you killed a cat. You all walk away in shame to take a breather for a little while.

Night 3 starts now, send in those night actions!

Posted

So how does town benefit? Oh wait you're a dead person. This just confirmed that you don't know how to play the game. Lol.

Posted (edited)

My death proves I was on the town side the whole time. I've already revealed the only condemning evidence I had. And now that It's known to all who I was there's no reason to doubt what I said about Teto. That is the benefit. You guys know who killed Sahaqiel. You're welcome. I'm off to the afterlife. 

Edited by Agent Zako (see edit history)

Posted

I thought there was more evidence. Teto basically admitted the first day that he attempted to kill Saha. Without being pressured. Waste of a day.