Yume Nikki Werewolf

173 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi I'm here what did I miss.

Posted

Everyone anxiously wanders back to their places of residence, too tired to carry on with the investigations or lynch any suspected individuals. It seems you all will have to wait until later for evidence that will help choose a culprit.

Night 1 begins now, and ends once everyone sends in a night action (even if that action is to do nothing). Remember to read the rules on exchanging and using your effects and pm me with questions!

Posted

It's kind of annoying that most people were so inactive that the day ended because of the time constraint but the night lasts until all of the PMs are in. We are entering our fourth calendar day of the Night Phase. Not to be negative or take it too seriously but you guys are killing our Werewolf games. Just saying.

I'm not directing this towards you, Knuckle. I want to enjoy your game.

Posted

It's been so long when i saw a new post I was genuinely afraid I'd missed a whole phase and forgotten to do anything but nope we're still in night... 

Posted

We couldn't even pick a clear-cut winner for an inactivity lynch because there were multiple people who were inactive. We were so inactive that we couldn't achieve an inactivity lynch and we had three or more candidates. And we shouldn't even have to resort to an inactivity lynch.

Posted

Honestly I just kept putting off reading the new rules and kept doing other things instead.

Posted

Start of Day 2:

You all wander back to the center of the dream world after your lengthy time to yourselves, but someone is missing! Everyone searches about and you eventually all discover Sahaqiel's body.

fjxl.jpg

Sahaqiel was one of the Jellyfish(town) and his death caused the loss of the following effects:

v8g2.png

Fat: This effect really puts on weight... 50% chance you won't do anything at night.

u8k5.png

Witch: Spooky dreamghosts reveal all to you. See the character name/alignment/night actions of one character.

y67n.png

Severed Head: You ain't got no body! The only thing you can do tonight is trade this effect away (or do nothing, if that suits you...)

Linox's actions were also seen by the entire town last night; he did nothing!

Day 2 begins now at 3:20 PM Eastern Standard Time and lasts until Saturday at 3:20
Sahaqiel, Agent Zako and Rika Code like this

Posted

My night went well. Anyone got any info or hunches?

Posted

I tried to kill Sahaqiel but someone else got to him first.

Posted

I sent Sahaqiel the severed head, which sucks cause its lost now.

Also what are the chances that two people try to kill the seer on night one?

Posted

I have taken over the role formerly belonging to Chimetals. I/He will do my best to fend off this murderous scourge and make this town safe for all Town-kind.

Posted

Zako can be cleared of all doubt, because robots are all programmed to be good.

Agent Zako likes this

Posted

My logic is infallible at least 61% of the time, and that's a fact. Speaking of my brutally mechanical honesty, I vote that we should trust Teto's impression of me, and then proceed to lynch Teto. He has already shown murderous intent, and time paradogs are notoriously difficult to house-train.

Posted

I dunno, guys... I mean, I'm more worried about the fact that Emsomniac had a SEVERED HEAD in her possession and proceeded to hand it off to someone who ended up dead. MIGHTY suspicious don't you think... time paradogs ain't got nothin' on THAT...

(im jokes emso the fact you told us on the outset makes me trust you... mostly! <3 )

I had my umbrella up all night. No accursed weather will be ruining this hair as long as I live. :3 also could Linox stop being useless please.

Posted

I fell in love with someone during my night phase, of my own choosing. Whether they turn out to be a wolf or not is still up for speculation.