Favorite Pokemon Quiz

25 posts in this topic

Posted

I need to get my dudes onto a Pokemon team. Zebstrika, Bibarel, Hydreigon, Lickitung, Scolipede, and Carracosta. Together at last.

Also because of the coffee place Costa, I always imagine that Carracosta would totally chill in a Costa cafe reading an autobiography or a crime novel.

Posted

wlZ7zVk.jpg

Posted

Somewhat unsurprised I got Parasect as a favorite. I've always loved its design. I'm not entirely sure why either. It's just really cool.

Whimsicott is a cutey. For real kinda' surprised I didn't have as many later-gen Pokemon in my favorites. I do like some later-gen designs, though I did often find myself holding back BILE at some of their designs. But Whimsicott's in there as second place.

Weezing is just really cool. I like it a lot. It's deformed and noxious and its face is somewhat contorted. It's cool.

Raichu and Wartortle kind of fall into similar veins with me. They were the evolutions that got tanner skin and more interesting ears and tails than their predecessors. I almost wish that Wartortle had an evolution that looked more like Wartortle than Blastoise.

I only saw Ghastly like once, even though I do like him, I'll say it's a fluke that he's there. Suicune is similarly a fluke, because it was like... whichever Pokemon was beside it, it just looked so much... nobler? I don't necessarily like it as much, but it is just so imposing and proud looking, and I like the headpiece it has.

Chikorita and Bayleef were great in second gen. Like little leaf-dogs. Chikorita had a cute vine necklace thing. I didn't like Meganium though.

I think Starmie is the bee's knees. A little imaginative without going overboard, and an interesting color scheme too. I don't actually mind its color change from Staryu. I think it works in a whimsical way.

Posted

It's really too bad that none of your guys's favorite pokemon can compare to kangaskhan. Real shame.

tumblr_mqax35rhU41ru09vqo1_500.gif

Posted

im sorry but i think metagross wins, look at this guy:

metagross_acquired_by_plus5pencil-d4qwf5

meanwhile, we have your favorite:

kangaskhan_by_chad_0z.jpg

Posted

MAGIKARP_a9d115_3289551.jpg

You guys were saying something?

Sayubie likes this

Posted

God I love that one.

Posted

tumblr_l9g3z7QEyr1qzracxo1_500.gif

Posted

parasect is just hanging out

it doesn't need to prove anything to you losers

in fact, its brain is dead and it's actually just a gigantic parasitic mushroom that took over a poor Paras' body and mind

so it doesn't understand the concept of pride

Teto likes this

Posted

Plebs don't know bout muh Farfetched

Teto and Knuckle like this