Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Agent's Arts

17 posts in this topic

Posted

And I fall deeper down the bottomless hole that is fan-art. Here's an ink and watercolor picture of Bruno Buccellati from part 5 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I loved his design the moment I saw it in the new All-Star Battle game last year, and now that I've ready a bunch of part 5, Sticky Fingers is definitely one of my favorite stands. I wanted to draw him for a while now, but only got around to it late last night on the whimiest of whims. Worked on this for a little over 2 hours, from about 10:30 to 12:30, and I'd say it turned out way better than it had any right to. If I have a major problem with it, it's that it's not my finest line work and I didn't take the time to get the anatomy as good as I could have, but I was on a roll at the time and couldn't stop long enough to think about such things. The pose of the hands is a bit dainty for such a tough dude, but I've seen A LOT of dainty poses in my art history class this semester, and I suspect that leaked a bit into this. Although, I do think the zipper effect on the page is pretty easy to read, and that counts as a big success in my book. I would have liked to do a more dynamic pose (and do Araki proud) but I'll settle for what I got for now.

QwYlqR7h.jpg

Again, done with a 12-pack of Pentalic watercolor pencils, and also some Yasutomo ink, sharpie, and a micron pen.

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

Ink and colored pencil Asajj Ventress fanart. One of my favorite Clone Wars-era Star Wars characters. Crappy phone photos all.

T0gr3t7h.jpg

ME (Ink and Watercolor pencils)

v9WR60Zl.jpg

Giorno Giovanna from Part 5 of Jojo.

LV9ZdtJl.jpg

pheonix561 and Necropolis like this