What do you want to be when you grow up?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

I wanted to be a doctor. Or something in the medical field. I love taking care of people. I'm kind of like the mom for my roommates. And I love biological sciencey stuff.

Good thing I'm going to be a Spanish teacher.

SilverAlchemic and Jareddude like this

Posted

I actually found a drawing I made when I was young a few months ago. The content was a drawing of a really tall dude in a beard and me saying "To God can i be god please"

gunnin for the top job always

pheonix561 and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

I remember I used to really want to be a primary school teacher when I was a kid... that plan kinda fell through once I realized I absolutely can't stand children. Child!me would be absolutely devastated by that fact.

I don't even know what I want to do nowadays. Maybe I'll just marry into money...

I feel on not knowing what to do nowadays, most of the time I feel like I'm just a leaf carried by the wind. In response to the topic, first I wanted to be an architect, then a psychologist of some sort, but now I'm not so sure, I love video games so maybe I'll be a game designer something :)

Posted (edited)

My teacher asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up back in kindergarden.

I just told her I wanted to be happy.

Edited by Ezlo (see edit history)
Jareddude likes this

Posted

when I was a youngin' I always wanted to be a zoologist because I was super into animals and stuff. But since little me liked reptiles and fish and insects more than mammals and birds, he would probably have wanted to be an entomologist or something. Being an entomologist would be cool, you should all be entomologists.

Posted

This thread is that musical number from tangled in the Villains bar

pheonix561 and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

When I was a child, I wanted to be a neurosurgeon. As a young teen, I wanted to be an inventor. As an older teen, I wanted to work in prosthetics design. Now I want to get ordained so I can serve as an outreach/missions pastor in a church-sponsored construction ministry.

I've always wanted to help people very directly. I realized pretty early on that I was good with my hands and that I'd been blessed with a gift to be able to build things, but I'm also very theologically inclined, so building and repairing homes and resources for those in need seems to be exactly where I should go.

Posted

so building and repairing homes and resources for those in need seems to be exactly where I should go.

so you want to be a mexican

Posted

I remember wanting to be involved in the game making process when I was younger.

I didn't know much about it at the time, so I Just left it at that.