Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soi's Sprites and Emotes

62 posts in this topic

Posted

[attachment=1757:Garo_Master_ff.bmp]it is not the sprite i made for ya but this appears in my new series and could i have the link sprite so i can keap things proportional

Posted

ok

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='126484' date='Mar 3 2008, 04:49 PM']ok[/quote]
by that i meant send me the one you have so the others are the same size please.

Posted

[quote name='Na Riknia' post='127250' date='Mar 6 2008, 08:28 PM']by that i meant send me the one you have so the others are the same size please.[/quote]

okay; here are our link sprites:

[img]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l168/Rikuguy/Zelda/Links/xander_link_sheet.png[/img]

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='127254' date='Mar 6 2008, 02:34 PM']okay; here are our link sprites:

[img]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l168/Rikuguy/Zelda/Links/xander_link_sheet.png[/img][/quote]

thank you this should turn out nicely but do you want all the poses or selct ones because that'll take longer.

Posted

[quote name='Na Riknia' post='127260' date='Mar 6 2008, 08:46 PM']thank you this should turn out nicely but do you want all the poses or selct ones because that'll take longer.[/quote]

just the ones of link moving and the ones of link using his sword or shield

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='127421' date='Mar 7 2008, 05:30 AM']just the ones of link moving and the ones of link using his sword or shield[/quote]
I made these before the last post so they may have more or less than wanted. I made the ones in the bed cause I wanted to, a bonus.
[attachment=1768:Darknut.bmp][attachment=1769:Garo_Master.bmp][attachment=1770:K
eaton.bmp]
you never gave me a list of weapons or special abilities either. that would help or i can guess from game experienc.

Posted

[quote name='Na Riknia' post='127484' date='Mar 7 2008, 08:16 PM']I made these before the last post so they may have more or less than wanted. I made the ones in the bed cause I wanted to, a bonus.
[attachment=1768:Darknut.bmp][attachment=1769:Garo_Master.bmp][attachment=1770:K
eaton.bmp]
you never gave me a list of weapons or special abilities either. that would help or i can guess from game experienc.[/quote]

hey, those are quite good.

special abities...

well they can all jump...

darknut can swing his sword..

keaton can spin attack.

old man hoho can hit foes with a telescope.

beedle can swipe a loyalty card.

~~~~~~

i'll need time to think of some more :P

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='127487' date='Mar 7 2008, 02:21 PM']hey, those are quite good.

special abities...

well they can all jump...

darknut can swing his sword..

keaton can spin attack.

old man hoho can hit foes with a telescope.

beedle can swipe a loyalty card.

~~~~~~

i'll need time to think of some more :P[/quote]
i'll edit the old ones to make them jump and have anoter or so as soon as possible.

Posted

can i have soi in the forms of:
Theif
Samurai
Beast Master
Ninja
and Dragoon

Posted

[quote name='Soi Karuna' post='132717' date='Mar 25 2008, 07:05 AM']can i have soi in the forms of:
Theif
Samurai
Beast Master
Ninja
and Dragoon[/quote]
here is the version for the show use as you like[attachment=1807:Soi_Karuna.bmp]

Posted

i thought you said you were gonna keep the female sprites

Posted

[quote name='Soi Karuna' post='132927' date='Mar 26 2008, 02:30 PM']i thought you said you were gonna keep the female sprites[/quote]
i thought i'd torture you
hahahahahah
hey i found a sprite of zelda if you LDGM wants it just stick a weapon in her hand of whatever
[attachment=1813:thelegen...da_sheet.png]

Posted

ok, those are good.

Posted

ok soi here are the real sprites for our group[attachment=1826:Soi_Karuna.bmp][attachment=1827:Anon_Kiesura.bmp]