Dangan Ronpa

111 posts in this topic

Posted

the most pheo character is absolutely fat togami

Knuckle likes this

Posted

I'd just like to point out that Pheo's favorite character is my favorite character's girlfriend.

There are some interesting implications here... :P

Posted

iNvEZQr.png

2lqBYt5.png

M0DkTrz.png

Posted

I too have played the dangan ronpas

Posted

So, in response to this I will say I like Dangan Ronpa 1 more than 2, but probably not for the same reasons. The atmosphere and overall tone of Dangan Ronpa 1 was much more dark and memorable to me than DR2. 2 while messed up in many aspects didn't feel as ominous. In DR1 you were trapped in a dark atmospheric school, and usually everything that was done was much more harsh and in the name of survival. 

Generally echoes my opinions of the game as well. Also DR2 had way more obnoxious and completely unnecessary fanservice so. DR2 did some things better than DR1 but DR1 did somethings better than DR2. Even though I knew everything that was going to happen verbatim, DR1's ending was incredible.

Posted

My copy of Danganronpa 1 arrived in the mail but according to Pheo I will never get to play it so sorry cascade

Cascade likes this

Posted

Another episode came out in the US today. I just got to chapter 2. This game so far isn't too difficult, just making me trek all over the place to collect little things and making me paranoid i'm missing crap. :S

Posted

Yeah, it's next to impossible to find everything on your first playthrough. Especially the hidden kids, because those are incredibly easy to miss.

Posted

Alright so puppy Cascade because now I have actual interest in this stupid crock of shit which means I HAVE to play it.

T1g likes this

Posted

tis true. It is shameless weeabo trash and we all love it