Dangan Ronpa

111 posts in this topic

Posted

you admitted to not liking Junko as much as another character, shes probably defriended you and begun plotting your demise :o

oriflameacadahogar likes this

Posted

its weird because I don't actually know what fake junko counts as lol

oriflameacadahogar likes this

Posted

http://youtu.be/y-OVm1x4nto

Guess who's favorite abridged show got a new episode

Posted

The bit with Monokuma's voice changing was great, he really nailed exactly how the official English dub voice sounds, it's hilariously creepy. Also every part with Celes and Asahina was gold. How is an abridged series so good jeez...

So wait, Mukuro Ikusaba 

and Junko Enoshima are the best character at the same time?

Two months later...

I guess so. Despair twins stick together after all! Although is it mean to say I like Mukuro-as-Junko more than actual Mukuro... not that I hate actual Mukuro. She's plenty awesome. But seeing Mukuro fail so bad at keeping up the disguise (especially in the bonus 'nobody dies' mode) is probably one of the most hilarious (also heart-breaking in her bonus mode ending) bits in DR as a whole. But yes, both of them are the best characters and I won't hear any other opinion about it.

Knuckle likes this

Posted

A little over a month until Dangan Ronpa 2. 

So that episode was great. Especially that bit with Owada simulation. I laughed my ass off. 

Have you guys seen the new trailer for absolute despair girls? You fight a kid in a wheel chair. spike chunsoft knows their audience well.

Posted

September 5th for DR2!!! I am SO. EXCITED. Although I won't be able to play it til I get back from holiday on the 7th lol. That'll be a painful two days. But it should be safely arrived at my house when I get back so yay. soooooooon <:

Another Episode looks really fun! A weird-ass shooter game and all the new characters look adorable. Playing as Negg's sister will be fun as well. I hope it gets an English release. pls spike...

My addiction problem is also back I got paid today and along with going halfers for my Wii U (£125, but that's been saved up for a bit) I have bought a ton of more pointless, unnecessary DR merchandise!!! aka cute and creepy figurines of my 3 favourite characters. Look forward to those posts I guess. Jeez I still haven't put up those posters I bought ages ago lol... 

Knuckle and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Oh I finally stopped being lazy and put up those posters I mentioned in the above post... well one of them anyways, I'm undecided on where to put the second one yet. But ADMIRE THEM REGARDLESS.

Poster One:

b4lp3GX.jpg

Poster Two (there be spoilers ahead)

LhvHQN0.jpg

I'm not sure where to put this one yet. I almost want to hang this one on the overhead cupboard above my bed, so that face can be the first thing I wake up too every morning. Good idea or not?

These posters make Naegi look more cool than he actually is in-game lol. Don't be fooled those who haven't played the game. He is a sweet innocent little egg at heart.

T1g and Knuckle like this

Posted

I like the second one

Posted (edited)

Less than one month to go until 

Much hype, so excite. I don't have any information going into this one, compared to the first where I knew anything that was in the abridged series up to that point. This is gonna be fun, I can feeeel it. Also Cascade, while searching ebay for monokuma related crap I saw some 'special' version figurines of Junko. Do you own/plan to own one of those?

Edited by Luneth Uchiha (see edit history)

Posted

God no.. I know which ones you mean... I cannot for the life of me understand the people who would buy those figurines? Like, how sad and creepy can you be? Who would display that in a room? And I already feel like a weird weeb for having the normal figurine lol... with the anime proportions and panties and all that, ugh. I always get annoyed when I'm reminded that creepy otaku are the target audience for most anime/merchandise. And then get sad when I see DR anime/merchandise falling into that rabbit hole. But anyways.

I'm so so excited for DR2 and the chance to actually play it, but like... I can't decide if I like DR1 or DR2. No, I think I prefer DR1 more. Which I seem to be the only one who has that opinion on the whole wide web lol. I can't even go into why without SPOILERS so I'll leave that full conversation for September. Maybe its because the fan favourite character is my absolute LEAST favourite character in the series. One of my least favourite characters in anything really. Getting to spend free time with the characters I actually LIKE may make me enjoy the experience more. Plus actually playing it lol. But there's some other crap that personally just grinds my goat. lol. It's still a really great game please buy it and enjoy it don't get me wrong. And the gameplay is much more refined and enjoyable no question, and the murder mysteries aren't easy as piss this time around. I dunno. I can't saaaay anything hurry up September.

The second game can be more... typically weird anime-ish in certain ways. I'll just say that lol.

Posted

I wanted to look up the figurine just to see what you guys were talking about and (spoilers for lewdity):

no really no kids allowed here

HdTiK2v.jpg

JESUS CHRIST LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE BAZONGAS

AND THAT VAGINA

YOU COULD FIT A REGULAR COCA COLA CAN INTO THAT VAGINA AND IT WOULDN'T EVEN BE A PROBLEM FOR HER

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK SERIOUSLY

Knuckle and DR SHRUBBERY! like this

Posted

I question why this exists. Japan you scary

Posted

People have weird tastes? Idk it seems like the same vein as body pillows and the like. I don't pretend to understand how their minds work.

Posted

That has to be a doujin thing, right? I just can't see it being official merchandise.