Dangan Ronpa

111 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm honestly going to try and not spoil anything about Another Episode until it comes out in English... or if it gets announced there'll never be an English version. Tumblr is so puppying amok with spoilers right now and I hate everything. puppyin' tag your shit people. ughhhhhhhh

The only characters I care about are Komaru, Fukawa, Makoto, Monica and Kotoko. Hiroko too actually. nobody else is interesting. maybe asahina's lil bro actually. Although the amount of relations to DR1's cast is ridiculous. MAKING EVERYONE A SIBLING/PARENT IS SOOOOO BORING spike stop being boring. really hope the game turns my expectations around on this...

Posted

I only watched the first hour, just to see how gameplay mechanics are. AFter that i'm trying to avoid anything until we get it in english. Unless it causes uproars like controversy wise. Gamefaqs forums gets so torn up about brutal games and it's funny. Now we just hope NIS is quick on this one...

Posted

I got PPSSPP downloaded onto my computer and a functioning english patch of DR1! I want to play it, but first I want to learn how to stream so I can play it with cascade watching. And I also want to learn how to stream so I can stream my very first ever run of DS2, whenever I get around to buying that off steam.

Cascade likes this

Posted

who even cares about DR on this shitty forum other than us two anyways, didn't see the point of posting it here jeeez

Posted

;-;

Posted

Three*

Posted

four* or five or whatever

Knuckle likes this

Posted

jeez lol is everyone on the forum eventually going to post their DR support to prove me wrong even more??? 

Posted

WOULD THAT BE A PROBLEM

Posted

We can try.

Posted

dont make me get a Gundham Tanaka tattoo just to show my devotion :o

Posted

The title sounds like one of Yamada's sleazy doujins :s