Flaming Fan Quest - Werewolf

349 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm gonna go with option A, just so I can see this madness continue.

T1g, Sayubie and ElwayGuy7 like this

Posted

mane you cain't just REMOVE the capacity to lynch this here's a werewolf game and Emsomniac remains distinctly unmurdered

I guess C though

Posted

Attempt a lynch[/

At this point, only non-living players and non-players are allowed to vote. All living/active players are not allowed to post at this time.

The events of the show may have an effect on the room arrangement in the next Day phase.

(GM requests that others not ghost for the living players.)

Y'all need to read better...

Option A-Linox

Deciding that the best course of action is to enter a food establishment of some sort, Flaming Fan walks a bit further into the urban center. He passes few food shops but they're not worthy of the title of "food establishment." No , in true hard boiled fashion, Flaming Fan follows his nose to where the real deal is. If a man can't trust his nose to find proper food services, then what can he trust? Nothing, that's what.

Yes, there it is: the only real establishment in the city that can say they serve real food. If he wasn't sure before, he can be sure now: he's not in Kansas his city. His city didn't have a shop that served both the Cronut and the Ramen burger. Flaming Fan is also pretty sure that no such shop exists simply because it wouldn't be able to handle the influx of people who want these delicacies. 

"You'd think that, with this kind of food being sold here, there'd be more people trying to get in but there's just your average number of diners in there. This place is so out of the ordinary in this city, it's probably the safest," thought the Flaming Fan.

Logically, the place that is least trying to hide is where he should go. Thus, He enters the fine establishment...

...And encounters the Time Paradog! His wiliest of allies and the most mysterious of characters in the FFQ world. 

a.) Ask the Time Paradog for the lowdown and order a Cronut

b.) Ask the Time Paradog for the lowdown and order a Ramen Burger

c.) Ask the Time Paradog for the lowdown and order everything on the goddamn menu

Posted

I would say c but I'm alive... =( *le pout*

Posted

(This goes on until I get everyone night actions btw... just at a slower pace because I've got school lolololol)

Posted

(I see you there, Savergen1)

Night phase ending...

Lemme just...

edit that (my laptop died in the middle of class while I was typing it up \o/)

Posted (edited)

Option C

"So, Time Paradog, what's going on here? Also, give me everything on the menu"

The Time Paradog wags his tail happily.

"Woof! Woof! Grrr" (Subtitles: "Only the real Flaming Fan would order everything on the menu.")

"Woof bark! Woof" (Subtitles: "Look, FF, this place...")

Flaming Fan scoffs at Paradog. It was obvious that this place wasn't natural. What he wanted to know was who was doing it and why. Also, he really wanted a Cronut and a ramen burger... on top of all the other food items on the menu. He had to burn through a lot of food to keep his energy up, after all. His abilities weren't exactly energy friendly and the only energy source he had that could fuel it was himself. It didn't bother him that this made him seem like those dumb shounen anime characters that could eat food forever. As far as he was concerned, he COULD eat food forever and he WOULD if he didn't have to do the good deed of saving fankind's most precious treasures.

"Time Paradog, food first or else I won't be able to do a single thing about this predicament."

"Grrr" (Subtitles: "Grrr")
"Woof" (Subtitles: "I guess that's how you are.")

It takes a few minutes but, eventually, Flaming Fan is presented with three tray piled high with Cronuts, ramen burgers, cracklin' oat bran, kimchi burgers, fabled anime meat and... the almighty... unrivaled in every way possible...
KRABBY PATTY

Flaming Fan takes two trays by himself, forcing Time Paradog to help the man to a table. Just as well, because they have some talking to do. Situated into a corner booth, Flaming Fan took a bite out of a Cronut. Crunching through the flakey, fright interior of the croissant-donut fusion, he began to list off what he did now. That they were in another world entirely, that this world they were in was probably the work of the fires and that it seemed like some kind of dream world. It was going well until he said the last tidbit. At the mention of "dream world," TP bared his teeth and let out a growl.

"BARK WOOF WOOF GROWL" (Subtitles: "LISTEN, FF! THIS ISN'T A DREAM")

"WOOF" (Subtitles: "WE DIED")

Day Two:

You all wake up from your slumber, momentarily hazy from your consciousness returning but otherwise giddy about the developments in FFQ. Also, you are all incredibly hungry from the episode last night and it was a wonder that you all managed to sleep so peacefully. You pack away your sleeping bags, your pillows and your blankets, ready for a new day of sleuthing and ACTION PACKED SUSPENSE(lol no). It also looks like the GM has left her post at the closet doors! Gee, you can't wait to check that out.

Also, ElwayGuy7 has made a Facebook post:

"Gosh, that episode made me hungry. Managed to sleep pretty well, though. Nothing happened to me last night."

More importantly, though, all that talk of pastry-donut fusion and food has left you all with rumbly tummies. You contemplate checking the snack drawer to see if it's been refilled with food yet. Just as you're about to, though, you notice that the tummy grumbling isn't as loud as it should be...
You look at each other, trying to figure out who was lucky enough to get food last night (because no one could've watched that without getting hungry)

And then you notice the smokey remains of...

mlcs.jpg

Necropolis. He was Town.

You...
a.) Check drawers
b.) Check closet
c.) Lynch someone
 (You can lynch and act at the same time)
It will take 6 5 votes to lynch. GLHF

(I can't count for crap)

The day will end on Saturday, Jan. 25, 2014 @ 5pm.

Edited by Sawoobie (see edit history)

Posted

Check the closet, before the GM gets back.

I was blinded last night, though it didn't do anything.

Posted

yeah I'm gonna check that closet

Posted

Agreeing with Option B.

Posted

Thank goodness that you're all nerds...

I forgot to post a thing...

Option B:

You find that the closet is locked. No matter what you do, the doors simply do not budge. Maybe it needs a key....

Posted

KNUCKLE USES KEY NOW