Flaming Fan Quest - Werewolf

349 posts in this topic

Posted

I had to double check to make sure he wasn't actually a player lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

We can make them look cute later.

 

Also if anyone thinks they can separate oniichan #1 from *~dIgnix~* you are sorely mistaken. I'll check her corpse, with the highest level of respect for her dignixity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

fine I will check dignix's corpse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Clearly you do not understand I am oniichan #1. Or that we have to operate in a group sorta

 

GM-sama-sempai can we get a count of who is trying to do what right now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Sorry, guys. I was out pretty much all day. As such, I will extend the dead line (haha) to:

 

Saturday 12 midnight CST. A full 24 hours from now.

 

Working on the count and the next action now. If you're reading this and you voted to search pheo, you can make another vote now. I have acknowledged searching pheo.


a.) Reach into pheo - Sahaqiel, Chimetals, Knuckle, Cascade, emsomniac, ElwayGuy7(?)

b.) Search *~dIgnix~* - T1g

 

Option A coming soon...

Chimetals likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Sahaqiel
Roll(1d20)+0:
3,+0
Total:3
 
Knuckle
Roll(1d20)+0:
18,+0
Total:18
 
Chimetals
Roll(1d20)+0:
15,+0
Total:15
 
Cascade
Roll(1d20)+0:
18,+0
Total:18
 
emsomniac
Roll(1d20)+0:
4,+0
Total:4
 
ElwayGuy7(Unless you were trying to reach into *~dIgnix~*. In which case, omg why)
Roll(1d20)+0:
5,+0
Total:5
 
Reach into pheo
 
Wow, you guys are sick. Your friend is a fleshy, bloody, charred mass who's going to start stinking up the room even more with his deadness and you all...
 
AND THEN ALL OF YOU...
 
STICK YOUR HANDS IN HIM.
 
lo7.gif
 
Seeing the shiny object in pheo, you all reach into his guts to search for it. Due to the number of eager volunteers to grope pheo's mildly cooked insides, it takes you all a while before you even find it.
 
Hands deep in pheo's guts, sometimes slick and squishy, other times rough and crispy from the bits of his outside falling in, all of your hands are crammed in there. Slippery with blood, your hands fumble about, sort of feeling the object but letting it slip deeper into the pheo.
 
Finally, one of you(Knuckle) takes a firm grasp of the hard object inside the charred man. With great enthusiasm you(Knuckle) pull it out of the body.
 
je4.gif
 
YOU(KNUCKLE) FOUND A KEY!
 
Wow, good thing pheo was dumb enough to swallow a key. Though, you figure that the GM (hey!) had something to do with it. She's always messing with pheo.
 
Item possession and usage rules have been added to the front page.
 
a.) Reach into pheo
b.) Thoroughly search *~dIgnix~*
c.) Make them look adorable
d.) Done with corpses
->a.) Go back to investigate the corpses(I don't even...)
->b.) Check the room
->c.) Attempt a lynch anyway
(To vote for the previous options from before you investigated the corpses, use the format d-[letter] or quote the action itself)
(All those who voted for A are now free to vote for your next move)

(Yes, I draw these things rushed and with only some vision. Bite me.)

Edited by Sawoobie (see edit history)
Cascade likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I'll thoroughly and tactfully search *~dignix~*.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Search *~dIgnix~* - T1g, Chimetals

Requires three for action to pass.

(In the event of multiple actions achieving the adequate number of unique votes, all will be processed. However, there are times where the action might require dice rolls and, as such, will be easier accomplished with more people.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Well, we don't lose anything by all hopping on these options, unless it is a suspicious box emitting ticking noises. We just need to be fast with our actions so that we can get as much done as possible in each day phase.

 

Can we attempt the same option again if we fail? Or are the original attempters excluded from future attempts on that action?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Well, we don't lose anything by all hopping on these options, unless it is a suspicious box emitting ticking noises. We just need to be fast with our actions so that we can get as much done as possible in each day phase.

 

Can we attempt the same option again if we fail? Or are the original attempters excluded from future attempts on that action?

You will have to do a re-vote for that option.

ie.

If Chimetals, Knuckle and Cascade all fail to make *~dIgnix~* adorable. The option becomes viable again but the original attempters can pick something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Yeah, Search Dignix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

My roll was a 3 because I didn't actually try to reach in there. :S

 

good job on the keys tho guys

 

Chimetals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Ok we got three for search Dignix so lets do that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

My roll was a 3 because I didn't actually try to reach in there. :S

 

good job on the keys tho guys

 

Chimetals

Is this a lynch attempt?

 

Also, processing dIg-dig

Chimetals likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

"dlg-dig" I am dying, Sayuri, you are killing me with laughter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.