Flaming Fan Quest - Werewolf

349 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Make them look adorable

You think that, before they get carted away, you should at least make pheo and diggy look adorable. Call this a sort of funeral. 

You all start with *~dignix~*. Aside from being dead, she's not damaged too much. So, you pretty much just clean off all the ash on her. 

pheonix561, on the other hand is sort of a big problem. How do you make a lump of human-coal look adorable anyway? 

You suppose you could move him over out of the blood puddle he's in. You also think you could shove back whatever pieces got thrown out while you were ransacking his guts. Actually, yeah, this is going to be tough...

You manage to move pheo out of his blood pool. Since he's dead, you're pretty sure he won't care if his heart is under his stomach or if his intestines just go in the garbage. You tried throwing glitter in there too but it just got covered up by the blood.

Cascade is just sad that you all wasted so much pink glitter on this garbage.

After trying and failing to put more weird objects in pheo, you try to reposition him into a more accepting and loving pose. You just sort of need to move his a-

You're just glad he won't feel his arm coming off. He'd be on your case forever just for that and you really really don't want to have a pheo on your case for an arm. 

Finally, the *~dIgnix~* nest is complete. You gently place the little girl up against the coalman.

ot1r.jpg

Yeah, he's just ruining *~dIgnix~* now.

Maybe if he looked more happy and smiley and less like a grumpy bran-butt. You can't really tell where his face is, though. You're not even sure if he's facing up or down anymore. So, you draw a smile on a piece of paper and stick it on his head.

AAAW. Now he's bleeding over things again. Jeez, pheo, why are you such a party pooper? None of you could even understand his hostile feelings against little ol' *~dIgnix~*. You guess pheo's just a grumpbutt like that and this is as good as it gets.

Search the room

The room looks fairly normal, actually. 

wlr4.jpg

There's the TV you were all going to watch FFQ on. 

1b3o.jpg

There's a bunch of drawers you could go look in.

xev3.jpg

Then there's a closet over there. It looks like the GM doesn't want you near it considering she's crammed herself up against the closet doors. You don't know if you want to mess with that just yet. Actually, you probably shouldn't. You can see, however, that the closet doors have a lock.

a.) Check out the TV
b.) Look through the drawers

Edited by Sawoobie (see edit history)
pheonix561, Cascade and T1g like this

Posted

Option A

Posted

B

Posted

go for the drawers

Posted

yeah yeah let's check out those drawers!!! maybe there'll be some pink glitter to replace my glitter that everyone WASTED ;;

Posted

Check those drawers for sure.

Posted

yeah I'll do that drawer checking

Posted

check the drawers

Posted

I beseech the lord of light and use a blood ritualt to attempt to raise Pheo from the dead. I would red text but I'm on my phone

SilverAlchemic, pheonix561 and T1g like this

Posted

SAYURI MAKE MAGIC HAPPEN

Posted (edited)

SAYURI MAKE MAGIC HAPPEN

Calm yo tits

emsomniac
Roll(1d20)+0:
17,+0
Total:17

Chimetals
Roll(1d20)+0:
1,+0
Total:1

Cascade
Roll(1d20)+0:
19,+0
Total:19

Silver Moon
Roll(1d20)+0:
7,+0
Total:7

Knuckle
Roll(1d20)+0:
18,+0
Total:18

T1g
Roll(1d20)+0:
7,+0
Total:7

Search the drawers

You approach the drawers. You cuddle up to the drawers. After assuring them it'll all be over very quickly like a lying conman, you all stick your grubby paws into a drawer like it was a corpse corpses.

ikbk.gif

That quickly gets old, however, when you find that you've just made a mess of the drawer's contents. As such, you split up to cover more drawer space. Some of the drawers are cluttered with useless junk while other drawers barely have anything in them. You figure that one of the drawers held all the snacks because it is currently empty and incredibly clean. You must be in a room full of snack sharks. You only remember eating a cookies, a bag of chips, another bag of chips, a Poptart, maybe a Hot Pocket, another bag of chips, a piece of chocolate, five pieces of chocolate and some Doritos. That's not a lot.

NOT WHEN YOU'RE WATCHING THE FLAMING FAN QUEST.

Anyhow, you're all up in the drawers' businesses at this point.

rahd.jpg

Can it be?

IT CAN.

t740.gif
CASCADE HAS FOUND A NEW BOTTLE OF PINK GLITTER!

Bottle of glitter is now in Cascade's inventory.

That's not all, though.

Not long after, You(Chimetals) finds...
3t0b.jpg
You would now like to un-find what you found.

hn0s.jpg
Chimetals found a drawer of Knuckle's fanfiction.

The most of Knuckle's fansmut isn't really all that bad. It's just... The one on top... The most recent one.
You(Chimetals) slam the drawer shut, label it properly as "The Drawer of Shame" and turn away from your comrades.
Looking at two of them is going to make you sick considering they are the characters in Knuckle's ONE TRUE FIVESOME.

Drawer of Shame found.

raise Pheo from the dead

Silly, you(Necropolis), that's not an option! Even if it was, it would require two other people willing to back your decision as a good idea or make sure you're not up to foul play. Well, you tri-

What is happening?

Oh plz no

Plz no

OH GOD WHY

LOOK. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

vy8.gif
THEY'RE BURNING AGAIN. THAT'S NOT RAISING PHEO. NECRO STOP TRYING VOODOOS

I HAD TO PUT THEM OUT AGAIN I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.

rwm5.jpg
Everyone who helped make them look adorable are displeased with you. It's not because you tried to raise pheo from the dead as a zombie but because you, knowing that you're a skeleton, pleaded with beings of light to bring back Dark King pheo. Why did you think that would work? 

hn0s.jpg
Your head is placed in the Drawer of Shame until the end of the day.
Edited by Sawoobie (see edit history)
emsomniac, Cascade and T1g like this

Posted

I get the best roles fight me

emsomniac and Knuckle like this

Posted

a.) Investigate the TV

b.) Search the drawers

c. ) Attempt a lynch

MAGICAL ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Posted

how the....