Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cartoons

132 posts in this topic

Posted

In a weird move Adult Swim has put a new episode of Rick & Morty on Instagram http://instagram.com/rickandmorty

It's broken into 15 second segments, if you want to watch all of the segments in one sitting make sure you scroll down and click "Load More Videos" until all of them are loaded, then click the first video (don't open it up in a new tab) and use the right arrow key to go to the next segment after one ends.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Latest Adventure Time was good.

Felt a little surreal in its pacing, but that's just because it's a plot-driven one, so no foul there. Good episode though. Finn's dad being alive is cool, though I rememeber a scrapped storyboard scene from The Lich where Billy told Finn about his dad, but I guess they removed that because it would be too much of a plot bomb to put in the middle of an episode that wasn't going to address it.

But mannn Finn's new sword is the most worrying foreshadowing thing. "Was that you or me?" he asks the sword, after it literally kills his fear of the ocean. Being able to kill your fear like a beast is probably the most terrible thing about that sword. People shouldn't be able to do that. This sword is bad news, and it's the major thing which, along with all other foreshadowing, tells us that Finn

Farm_World_Finn.png

is totally

Shoko.png

going to

255ti1g.jpg

lose his

U7t3bHb.png

right arm

As if it hadn't been foreshadowed enough.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Allllso, thing I saw online: Finn has now basically, maybe, almost, probably not done all the things listed in Billy's theme song?

Who slayed an Evil Ocean

-Slayed his fear of the ocean in Billy's Bucket List

Who cast the Lich King down!

-Took down the Lich in Mortal Folly

And that time the evil Fire Count Captured a damsel fair.

-Saved Flame Princess from being kept in a lamp in the fire kingdom

Who saved her with such bravery She offered him her hair?

-Got some of Princess Bubblegum's hair in To Cut a Woman's hair

-(though to be consistent with the other line above, it'd have to be the same princess, and also a reward)

Also... he fought a bear!

-He 'fought' bears a couple times but nothing major enough to feel like it's important. He fought the teenager bear in that one episode where he tries to get a story for Jake, and also rap battled with a bear. And did he actually fight the bear that started copying him? Things.

So no not really done everything but with the killing of his fear of the ocean, that seems like it's going that direction. The last three lines I listed there don't feel right though.

Posted

Bonus armless Finn from Puhoy for the great big foreshadowing list.

c6dNFpV.png

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

I think im gonna be streaming some cartoons tomorrow night. Not sure of a time yet, but please, come watch and chat with me tomorrow!

http://www.justin.tv/spookylark

Posted

is there anything you guys would like to watch?

Posted

I get home kinda late on sundays, but If I make it, throw some regular show on

Posted

Ill add some Regular Show to the stream, along with Adventure Time and Steven Universe. Does anybody have a good time?

Also, LL is interested in me streaming some X-Men the Animated Series. But we dont have a date yet. Thinking about streaming the phoenix saga

Posted

Does that include the bits where they fight Lilandra's people

Posted

Yesh

Posted

If all goes well, I'll be streaming cartoons tonight at 7:00pm EST. I plan the stream to be about 3 hours long, ending at 10pm, I'll be streaming Adventure Time, Steven Universe, and Regular Show! 

http://www.justin.tv/spookylark

make sure you make an account there so we can chat during the stream. 

Posted

about 1 hour from now

Posted

Adventure Time returns tonight, so that's pretty cool. Finn's dad and stuff.

I'm liking Clarence so far, the characters are all different enough to make it interesting. I just wonder why they show Clarence saying "It's worth it." at the end of all the ads for it.

Posted

Cause he's cute when he says that lol.

Speaking of cute, the creator and head writer, Skyler Page (also voices Clarence) and Spencer Rothbell (think he's Head Writer, even though wikipedia never mentions him) are super adorable. Both in the funny sense and the yeah id hit that sense.

hqdefault.jpg

Posted

Oh, neat. Latest Adventure Time was a whole lot of bam I guess.