Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cartoons

132 posts in this topic

Posted

Haha I really liked the part where the girls were like "wut" and they had boobs. Happy that Sandy didn't say anything in the trailer. I hate women.

Knuckle and PrimaGaga like this

Posted

I think it would be funny if the movie was like that episode where they went up on land to prove that sea creatures were better than land creatures, and they used shitty props on Popsicle sticks

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

agreed

Posted (edited)

Anyone else here watch Gravity Falls? I forgot that Disney XD has some pretty good cartoons like this and Wander Over Yonder (the latest show from the guy who made PPG and Foster's Home)

Season 2 starts tomorrow night and the trailer is pretty nice:

Edited by Double45 (see edit history)

Posted

Gravity Falls is jux NOW going into season 2? I feel like that show has been on forever.

Posted

Thats what I said

Posted

This looks like the cutest thing ever, and it's a miniseries that's airing 10 episodes over 5 days in November. I look forward to watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn6bl5IRkgc

"Okay everyone, act natural." "Drum me! Drum me!" "I said act natural." "It is natural! I'm a drum!"

Double45 and pheonix561 like this

Posted (edited)

I'm really liking it so far, parts 1 and 2 came on last night, 3 and 4 are coming on tonight, there are downloads out for the entire series already because they sold the entire thing on iTunes and other services before it even aired on tv, I don't really like it when companies do that.

Edit:

Just finished watching 3 and 4 on CN, oh god this show is really great, I'm really liking the music, CN uploaded the full versions of all the music to their Youtube, like this great song from ep 3

Edited by Double45 (see edit history)

Posted

I've been watching soooo much Regular Show. It reminds me of my friends and me.

And I have a real crush on Margaret

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Ok so Toy Story 4 is a thing, I'm not sure how to feel about this

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/11/06/john-lasseter-will-direct-toy-story-4-breaking/

I think Toy Story 3 provided a great conclusion to the series and proved that there could be a trilogy with almost perfect reviews all across the board. I have enjoyed the Toy Story shorts they've done since then but I don't think we need another full length movie. Pixar doesn't have the track record they used to have so I'll be a bit skeptical for now, but it could be good.

Posted

On regular show, I really really hope CJ goes away and Margaret comes back. I hate the character's face, hair, clothing and voice. It seems like she's a main character as of season 5 and I'm bummed out.

Posted

Finished Over the Garden Wall. It was a brilliant short series. A really nostalgic dark tone, like old fairy tales, with a modern sense of humor. Really enjoyable series. If you have time to watch ten 11-minute episodes, I recommend it.

Posted

Latest episode of Steven Universe was emotionally trying.

Also, more Adventure Time plot episodes

The episode Evergreen which isn't out yet, but it's on Youtube in poor quality somehow.

I wonder how kids feel about Adventure Time and Steven Universe. Some episodes are so plot-focused that I wonder if kids still find it engaging to watch. I don't want to underestimate kids, but I do wonder if people are overestimating them as well. Whatever the case, I like what the shows are doing, and I'd assume that it isn't too much for kids to think about.

Posted

I am not the only one who thinks this is hilarious right?

Like, Catbug kid is probably my favorite voice actor

pheonix561 likes this