Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cartoons

132 posts in this topic

Posted

If you donate the 40 dollars you get the first 2 seasons and a third one if that happens. I think. Thats what my friend said at least. Hes going for it

Posted

Yeah i just dont have the money right now

Posted

I have begun to watch Rick and Morty.

really like Rick and Morty.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Do Americans use the word "post" and "postman" as well as "mail" and "mailman" because Steven in Steven Universe was singing "Hey Mr Postman bring me your pooost bring me the post I love the mooost" and I was mucho confusedo at the fact that a (seemingly) American show used the word post and postman at all.

Posted

To the best of my knowledge everyone here uses mailman, but we still understand what people are talking about when they say postman.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Community is pretty great and I suggest it to everyone. It's the sitcom to end all sitcoms, similar to how "Cabin in the Woods" was the end to all Horror flicks. Season 4 was just okay in my book. Dan Harmon was fired durring season 4, but season 5 (current season) features him back on the show, or rather, behind it. I'd show you a clip from it but you really gotta know the characters to really understand how great each moment is. Season 1 is a slow start, but an essential one. 

wait what?

Huge horror fan here, and in what way was cabin in the woods an end to horror?

Blu-ray is a dying medium and i would not bother putting any money into it...

Postman is british, Mailman is american. Im sure they can understand each other though.

Posted

wait what?

Huge horror fan here, and in what way was cabin in the woods an end to horror?

Have you seen it? It's like, post modern horror with a huge dose of comedy. 

I didnt mean literally that all horror flicks are done with, i just meant it in a post modern sense, its the answer to the entire genre.

Posted

Watching it again, Root Beer Guy is probably up there with my favourite episodes of Adventure Time.

Posted

I've known about this for a while, and may have shared it before, but here is the Unofficial Adventure Time D20 Game. It works on the DnD 4e System. It has, among other things, 6 classes and 17 "species" to play as, as well as a pre-made adventure! Although it only takes you up to level 5, im sure anyone adapt in DnD could take it further. It's a free downloadable PDF file, and as a bonus, it is VERY WELL put together. with plenty of official and fan made AT art to make it pretty. I'm currently studying it with hopes to play it with my friends soon. If all goes well, i'll post the results of our adventures somewhere on the forum. I encourage anyone interested in playing their own game to do the same. 

Alpha: http://bloodghost.tumblr.com/post/18428312836/the-adventure-time-roleplaying-game-is-here-sort

Beta (havent checked out yet): http://bloodghost.tumblr.com/post/28417331911/its-here-after-many-months-the-utterly-complete#notes

Teto likes this

Posted

finally saw "Giant Woman." The recent Steven Universe episode that everyone was talking about. If you don't know...

Amethyst and Pearl merge together ala the fusion dance from DBZ. They become Opal, a giant, four armed lady.

tumblr_n1ms5ksR3J1qft31ko1_1280.png

it was super cool!

Posted

I've known about this for a while, and may have shared it before, but here is the Unofficial Adventure Time D20 Game. It works on the DnD 4e System. It has, among other things, 6 classes and 17 "species" to play as, as well as a pre-made adventure! Although it only takes you up to level 5, im sure anyone adapt in DnD could take it further. It's a free downloadable PDF file, and as a bonus, it is VERY WELL put together. with plenty of official and fan made AT art to make it pretty. I'm currently studying it with hopes to play it with my friends soon. If all goes well, i'll post the results of our adventures somewhere on the forum. I encourage anyone interested in playing their own game to do the same. 

Alpha: http://bloodghost.tumblr.com/post/18428312836/the-adventure-time-roleplaying-game-is-here-sort

Beta (havent checked out yet): http://bloodghost.tumblr.com/post/28417331911/its-here-after-many-months-the-utterly-complete#notes

Well heck. I'm totally doing this now. Just need to familiarise myself with 4th Edition stuff and then I could probably think about making a campaign.

Posted

Yeah it seems not too hard to get a hang of. The only annoying part would be the grid based action, but i feel like i could simplify it, if not get rid of it entirely. 

Posted

Steven_garnet_174x252.png

fun fact, Steven Universe's Garnet is voiced by Estelle. I dont know much of her music but i heard this song a while ago and love it!

fun fact, SU is one of the best things in my life atm. <3

Posted

Steven is totally just that one weaker Pokemon that can't fight the battles you need to fight in the moment, but you love it so much that you want to bring it with you anyway.

pheonix561 and PrimaGaga like this

Posted

I want a big pink wig so I can just go to cons as Steven's lion.

Also, on the subject of Adventure Time DnD, I think I'm going to actually see if I can just tweak it for 13th Age instead, because I like that system better. 13th Age is like the 'special snowflake' DnD, because your characters are given "unique things" and you also have icons (famous peeps like the emperor or lich king, etc) who can give you random hints when you're out dungeoning it up. Choosing to use that system over 4th Ed less to do with those reasons than just because I am moe familiar with 13th Age and don't want to learn a new set of rules and whatnot.

I might put restrictions on what people put as their unique thing. You can have stuff like "photographic memory" which I used in a campaign once to do checks on items we saw hours or weeks ago. You can also have stuff like mysterious birthmark that tells me about danger. It can be as important or powerful as the DM allows. I'm not sure how much I'll allow people to do with their unique things.

Icons as well, I look forward to thinking about how they could work. Like, I'd have to find equivalents to the 13th Age basic icons, ie. crusader, lich king, elf queen, etc. while making an even enough spread to allow for all kinds of alignments. So that could work out to be interesting. Could maybe just substitute one lich king for the other, since I suppose they're more or less the same.

13th Age is more roleplay based than 4th ed anyway, which I prefer. I'm not a battle kind of guy; I prefer to choose my characters stats based on what I had envisioned for their personality, and stuff like that.

PrimaGaga likes this