Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

All of Twitch.tv Plays One Game of Pokémon Red

92 posts in this topic

Posted

I saw that someone contacted Guinness World records, too.

Posted

as they should have

Posted

Tl;dr

Posted

I thought we decided that the S.S. Ticket was the scriptures given to us by the Great and Almighty Helix. Also, the Giovanni/Kangaskhan fight was way more dramatic than that.

This is all so magical. It's a straight up phenomenon. These are stories we'll be telling children in the future.

Posted

I literally dropped in to throw down some helpful button presses just to be able to say I was a part of it. Wound up watching/helping them go up a couple floors of Lavender Tower before someone managed to use dig to get out. It's sorta funny how the system was leaning hard anarchy for a floor, then suddenly started swinging hard to the democracy system.

Posted (edited)

They really haven't used democracy much at all the last 2 days. Maybe about 20 minutes worth of it. Only time that it was actually needed was in the Team Rocket HQ maze. After they beat Giovanni people just started spamming start9 to make it so democracy was a complete standstill.

In other news our last hope. Drowzee the Keeper, forgot psychic in order to learn headbutt ;_;

Edit: Here is a live updating thread of the notable events from the stream. Important stuff is in bold.

Edited by emsomniac (see edit history)

Posted

I find it interesting, as anarchy seems preferred until a nasty puzzle shows up, and then BAM, democracy. Keeping people fighting over the input method also clears up a lot of potential inputs and speeds things up that way, as well.

Posted

Otherwise democracy is like a powerup everyone wastes.

Also, I'm going to make Helix Fossil and S.S. Ticket charms, and sell them individually or in a bundle. I'm thinking 15 for a Helix Fossil, 10 for S.S. Ticket, and 20 for a bundle. I think there's demand enough atm probs.

kFHHJOj.png

Posted

Otherwise democracy is like a powerup everyone wastes.

Also, I'm going to make Helix Fossil and S.S. Ticket charms, and sell them individually or in a bundle. I'm thinking 15 for a Helix Fossil, 10 for S.S. Ticket, and 20 for a bundle. I think there's demand enough atm probs.

Dude, you sell those while this is big and you could make a killing

T1g and Sahaqiel like this

Posted

We got into the Safari Zone and accidentally DigRat. So then we spontaneously decided to fight Koga.

Koga fight, round 1; he had two Pokemon left:

1woYLDj.png

We fiddled around the menu and SOMEHOW narrowly avoided attacking for about a minute or two; we were desperately trying to use the Hyper Potion, but to no avail. I was scared to input anything at the cost of the battle. We accidentally used Gust, and got sludgeoned. That's bludgeoned + sludge.

Posted

I joined the stream in the middle of safari zone. they just caught a venonat named A

Posted

WE ARE ABOUT TO GET SURF

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE DID IT!!!

h7YAvvS.png

For the record, slightly before this we did get the Golden Teeth, so we also have gotten HM Strength, and are no longer at risk of Game Over by lack of money

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0